Feeling blue? Burned out? Anxious? Just not yourself? The stresses of caregiving can easily undermine your own health. Many caregivers also suffer from clinically significant depression or anxiety.
WHAT KIND OF HELP DO YOU NEED?
I need tips on managing my stress
I think I'm headed for burnout
- Quiz: Are You Heading for Caregiver Burnout?
- "I'm Done!" 5 Biggest Issues That Sabotage Family Caregivers
- 8 Red Flags That an Alzheimer's Caregiver Needs a Break
- Online Support Group: Being a Caregiver
I need help caring for my loved one at home
- 10 Essential Resources for In-Home Caregivers
- A Caregiver's Guide to Companion Care
- A Caregiver's Guide to Personal Care Assistants
- A Caregiver's Guide to Home Health Agencies
- A Caregiver's Guide to Adult Day Services
- A Caregiver's Guide to Meal Delivery and Preparation Services
- Respite Care: How to Arrange Breaks From Caregiving
- Online Support Groups: Caregiving at Home