Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks

Reviews of Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks

Nursing Home Reviews for Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks

November 23, 2016

By Gary770352

I visited Golden Livingcenter. The staff seemed caring. They were able to answer my questions. Their rooms seemed to be clean, orderly, and adequate. They offered three meals a day. They had a calendar of events for the residents. Their physical therapy was the best in the city at that time when my friend was there.

March 29, 2013

My sister stayed at Golden Living Center Three Oaks. There were so many people there. The place smelled like medicine, like a hospital and didn't smell like a home. They did take good care of her but it cost three times as much as I'm paying now. It's a wonderful place and people were getting a lot of care there. I'll recommend this place to people who really needs a lot of care.

March 22, 2012

By mother gone

My mother was in 3 oaks in Marsfield.. Care was VERY VERY bad. We buried her 14 days later

Services and Amenities of Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2019

About Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks

Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks is a senior living provider in Marshfield, Wisconsin that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks for more details on services and rates.

Map of Golden Livingcenter - Three Oaks