Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Assisted Living Reviews for Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center

June 29, 2012

By heathurrr

The only complaint I had was that they moved my grandfather around a lot, and at his age, may cause confusion. Overall, I enjoyed being there and am happy the staff are welcoming and nice. He gets around easily, and has a nice, clean room.

Nursing Home Reviews for Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center

June 03, 2017

By reneekessler

i can't even begin to tell you about our experience with this facility other than I was trying to get my father out within the first 2 weeks! The right hand doesn't know what the left hand is doing and how they have such a high rating is beyond my comprehension. If your value your family's well being DO NOT take them to this facility!! Even with daily calls to the facility expressing my concern with what wasn't being done right with my dad, it was a horrific nightmare! I feel sorry for the people who are there and DONT have someone who can keep tabs on what's being or not being done for them. Pitiful and pathetic are really my only two words to describe this place! Also, If your loved one is a FALL/RISK patient DO NOT send them here especially. They do not have beds with alarms to notify them they are getting out of the bed and they sure aren't quick to assist their need when they do need out! God have mercy on their patients!!

July 28, 2011

By jeanniesprecious

Other

There are many positives about this facility however, they have extreme staffing issues. The staff they do have are overworked which is not good for optimal care given. The facility itself isn't as clean as it could be due to the staffing issues.

Services and Amenities of Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center

Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Huntington, West Virginia that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Huntington Health and Rehabilitation Center