Brookdale Walla Walla

1460 Dalles Military Rd., Walla Walla, WA 99362
Brookdale Walla Walla (844) 325-8230
PROMOTION! 2 days

Independent and Assisted Living new residents receive $500 off the 1st full month and 4th full month free Base Rent. Must take financial possession by 2/28/2021. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Brookdale Walla Walla

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Walla Walla

November 23, 2013

Emeritus was nice but they turned me down. It was because I have a couple of open wounds on my foot and they said I couldn't go in there right now. They just said it was their policy and I can understand though. In the ALF, I looked at a room that wasn't even 9x10. It was too small. It didn't have enough room for my queen-size bed., although it was clean and it smelled fine. The dining room was fair. It was just big enough for their residents there, but the tables were placed close together. The food wasn't all that great as well. I also talked to the residents there and they were happy. The staff was very professional; however, they couldn't provide transportation service.

Photos of Brookdale Walla Walla

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Walla Walla

About Brookdale Walla Walla

Amenities and Services
  • Daily assistance with bathing and dressing
  • Medication management
  • Dining assistance and special diets
  • Assistance with reminders and redirection
  • Escorts and assistance with walking
  • Emergency response call system
  • Laundry and linen service

*Rates subject to change at any time. Level of care not included.

Map of Brookdale Walla Walla