Sunshine Health and Rehab Spokane, WA

Reviews of Sunshine Health and Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Sunshine Health and Rehab

August 04, 2011

By Dean L.

My mother was a resident at Sunshine Gardens before she succumbed to Alzheimer's. I thanked the staff for the care she received and given this opportunity I would like once again to say thank you. Whenever I came to visit I was greeted by a friendly, professional staff and when I left I was comforted by the fact that my mother was receiving the best care possible. Having a loved one in a nursing home is not unlike having a child in day care in that one must trust the facility for the care they provide. During the time mom was a resident I always felt my trust was well placed. Dean L.

July 28, 2011

By Retired-in-Spokane

While serving as an ombudsman I was in weekly contact with Sunshine Gardens for approximately one year. Physically the home is well laid out & constructed, clean and well maintained. The staff is well trained and each that I encountered was very helpful and cooperative. The residents were well cared for in a loving manner. I told my wife if I ever go to a nursing home I will go to Sunshine Gardens.

Photos of Sunshine Health and Rehab

About Sunshine Health and Rehab

Sunshine Health and Rehab is a senior living provider in Spokane, Washington that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sunshine Health and Rehab for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sunshine Health and Rehab