Lodge at Sherwood Village

Lodge at Sherwood Village (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Lodge at Sherwood Village

Independent Living Reviews for Lodge at Sherwood Village

January 26, 2015

We visited the Lodge, and I thought the staff was very nice. We had dinner there, and it was delicious. It seemed like a nice place, but I didn’t see much in the way of people socializing with each other. We just didn’t see people doing that, but maybe that was just the time we were there. I would recommend the facility; we have friends who live there, and they seemed to be happy enough. The ones we saw were 2-bedroom, one was a cottage, and it seemed quite spacious.

April 11, 2014

By Sharon44

The Lodge was an outstanding facility. Though it was pretty expensive, and I thought not too many people would be able to afford it, it's extremely clean, modern, and well-managed. They had excellent rooms. The care there was outstanding. The clients there seemed to be very happy. They could do as much as they were able to or wanted to. They had a lot of outside activities, and they also had a lot of activities within the facility as well. It was an absolutely beautiful surrounding.

About Lodge at Sherwood Village

Lodge at Sherwood Village is a senior living provider in Sequim, Washington that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Lodge at Sherwood Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lodge at Sherwood Village