Victoria Place

Reviews of Victoria Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Victoria Place

July 12, 2014

By jura

My husbands mom was a resident at Victoria House and this was the best thing that ever happened to our family. We were really suffering caregiver burn out and we all know this is a labor of love. Victoria House was able to provide all the things she really had to have like assistance with giving her the medications and personal care. She really started to thrive right away. The food was a Godsend as well. She had lost a considerable amount weight before living there and with the meals there she actually put some weight back on. The menu is prepared by a Registered Dietitian. We always went once a week on Fridays at lunch and got our own special table with her and the food was awesome. We feel like were all a part of one big family there. Thank you Victoria House, You're awesome.

March 27, 2014

By caring030312

I would describe Victoria House as very adequate, but it does not have all the amenities the other place has. It's a very small place, very limited on what they can do. It's seemed to be fairly nice, but more or less a scaled down type of place compared to others. I thought the accommodations were a little bit small. I didn’t check the food, but the menu seemed limited. They have a very good nurse there. The manager seemed to be a very good person, too.

July 27, 2012

By VHgroupy

My mother was a resident for almost 3 years, but in recent months had broken her hip & went to nursing home for 3 months before we moved her back to Victoria House. For her first 2 1/2 years, caregivers were very good, but was understaffed with no full-time nurse on premises, cooking/cooks inconsistent, either no activities director or minimum hours per week. Mom was happy because we managed to put together a group for cardplaying which she loved and the assistance she needed was minimal. After her 3 mos. in nursing home, we were going to move her to our home with hospice and private caregiving or back to Victoria House with private caregiving. Victoria House told us that they had increased their staff and had an on-site nurse 40 hrs per week as well as on call 24/7. After assessing Mom and reviewing her med chart, they assured us they'd be able to care for her without private caregiving. We moved Mom back and although she passed away shortly after, we've never regretted moving her back. She felt like she was home; was surrounded by people who loved her and they were diligent in their efforts to care for her and keep her comfortable. Their nurse was incredible, every step of the way and I would highly recommend Victoria House at this time. The reason for only giving them 3 stars is because I've had no experience with their activity level and director since their staff increase. Since Mom was bedridden, she was not in a position to take part. But for quality of care and a warm, homey atmosphere, they get top honors from us.

Costs for Victoria Place

Photos of Victoria Place

Services and Amenities of Victoria Place

• Get Costs

About Victoria Place

In every Enlivant senior living community, we work to meet each resident’s unique needs with our quality care and an environment that offers a sense of belonging. At Victoria Place, our Port Townsend senior living community, we strive to offer high quality senior care to ensure that our residents get the comfort they deserve.

Map of Victoria Place