Park View Villas Port Angeles, WA

Reviews of Park View Villas

Assisted Living Reviews for Park View Villas

September 10, 2014

By Doug13

My parents have moved in at Parkview Villas. All I can say is I was highly recommended by local people to search for this particular place because they have a good reputation for caring staff, and it had the services that my parents required and some of the other places we looked at didn’t. They have a lot of activities but my parents weren’t interested in participating in any of the activities, so to me that was not an important factor. The rooms are moderately sized. I was a little disappointed that the entryways and hallways between the rooms, and even in the handicapped accessible, weren’t as wide as I thought they should be. I have actually seen them wider in other places. But it’s a very very comfortable apartment. The staff is very efficient. Seems like one right after the other is checking in to see if there’s something they can do, bringing medication, food or medical services, or whatever is needed. They seemed to be really highly responsible to their jobs. My parents don’t really care for the food. The dining room is beautiful, but the food, and I’ve seen it, is pretty mediocre. It’s not appealing. All of the entries in the hallway are a little bit narrow for wheelchairs. Also, better communication with the families. I know everybody is short staffed and they don’t have a lot of time, but I kind of feel I would appreciate more information than what I’m getting.

Hello, thank you so much for your kind words and thank you for taking the time to recommend us to others. We are proud of our dedicated team and the community we have created at Park View and we will be sure to share your kind words with our team!

Independent Living Reviews for Park View Villas

Costs for Park View Villas

Photos of Park View Villas

Services and Amenities of Park View Villas

• Fee Structure Extra: $1000 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites.

About Park View Villas

For three generations, we have provided excellent service and care for seniors. We recognize the true foundation of a home starts with the community of people residing there—living, learning and growing together. We go beyond providing practical care and support—we create a village that feels like family.

Independent living offers both freedom and peace of mind for active residents who want to live a maintenance-free lifestyle. Residents enjoy a variety of amenities that alleviate the stresses of everyday life such as cooking, housekeeping, home repairs and much more. Along with planned events and social opportunities, residents can maintain their independence while living in an affordable, comfortable community.

Assisted living offers long-term, personalized care and daily support services. From housekeeping to personal hygiene, meals and assistance with activities of daily living, we are committed to helping our residents live as independently as possible, while doing our part to make sure they are happy and healthy. Residents enjoy an enriched lifestyle with many opportunities for social engagement, while their families find peace of mind knowing that their loved one is well cared for.

Park View Villas is surrounded by the majestic Olympic National Park, at the northern end of he lush and historic Olympic Peninsula. Find peace and tranquility in our community’s park-like setting, just west of downtown shops, dining and medical services.

Map of Park View Villas