The Cottages at Mill Creek

Reviews of The Cottages at Mill Creek

Memory Care Reviews for The Cottages at Mill Creek

Costs for The Cottages at Mill Creek

Services and Amenities of The Cottages at Mill Creek

• Fee Structure Extra: Room Rent, Med Mgmt. & Assist With Adl's Is Included In The Rent. Plus Care Costs For Add'l Care. Community Fee Is $1950

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: 1977

About The Cottages at Mill Creek

The Cottages at Mill Creek, a memory care community combines the best features of both adult family homes and commercial assisted living communities. Here you will find an intimate environment where residents receive individual attention provided by a professionally managed, highly trained and compassionate staff, available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.

Health Care:

The health and well being of our residents is of special concern to us. Our nursing staff is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week to provide the following services:

• Assistance with activities of daily living, such as grooming, bathing and ambulation
  • Assistance with daily meals
  • Medication monitoring and assistance
  • Diabetic Monitoring
  • Incontinence Management
  • When additional medical services are needed, we work closely with other healthcare providers to meet the needs of our residents within the comfort and familiarity of his or her own bedroom.

Activities:

Our Senior Care activity program is a key component of our gentle care philosophy of emphasizing each resident’s strengths and abilities. We create a personalized activity program designed to provide each resident with a sense of purpose and achievement.

Map of The Cottages at Mill Creek