The Cottages at Mill Creek
Offers Memory Care
Reviews of The Cottages at Mill Creek
Memory Care Reviews for The Cottages at Mill Creek
February 11, 2018
I visited this facility
February 06, 2018
I am a friend or relative of a current/past resident
Costs for The Cottages at Mill Creek
Cost of Memory Care
Services and Amenities of The Cottages at Mill Creek
- Entry Fee
- Fee Structure Extra: Room Rent, Med Mgmt. & Assist With Adl's Is Included In The Rent. Plus Care Costs For Add'l Care. Community Fee Is $1950
- Memory Care Starting At: $4750/month
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.
- Housing Extra: Private & Shared Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 40
- Minimum Age: 40
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
About The Cottages at Mill Creek
The Cottages at Mill Creek, a memory care community combines the best features of both adult family homes and commercial assisted living communities. Here you will find an intimate environment where residents receive individual attention provided by a professionally managed, highly trained and compassionate staff, available 24 hours a day and seven days a week.
The health and well being of our residents is of special concern to us. Our nursing staff is available 24-hours a day, seven days a week to provide the following services:
- Assistance with activities of daily living, such as grooming, bathing and ambulation
- Assistance with daily meals
- Medication monitoring and assistance
- Diabetic Monitoring
- Incontinence Management
- When additional medical services are needed, we work closely with other healthcare providers to meet the needs of our residents within the comfort and familiarity of his or her own bedroom.
Our Senior Care activity program is a key component of our gentle care philosophy of emphasizing each resident’s strengths and abilities. We create a personalized activity program designed to provide each resident with a sense of purpose and achievement.
What Makes Us Special
The Cottages at Mill Creek, a memory care community is ideally located in a quiet, serene wooded area. An enclosed outdoor area provides opportunity for residents to stroll and exercise. Your family will feel at ease knowing your loved one is at home at Mill Creek.Get Costs