Canterbury Gardens

Canterbury Gardens (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Canterbury Gardens

Memory Care Reviews for Canterbury Gardens

July 22, 2015

They have been very helpful. They are redirecting her and helping her, so she is not anxious. She is in a shared room, and it is very nice. They have exercises and yoga, they go on walks and bus rides, and they have mental game activities as well as times when they watch movies. I have eaten with my mother a couple of times, and the food was good. The best thing about it is that it has an enclosed patio area, so that people can be outside doing different things and not have access to get out of the area. Also, it was very close her family.

April 20, 2015

By Brian20

My mother-in-law had been at Canterbury Gardens before for temporary care while we were gone. She would be there for a couple of hours at a time. The care was good; they’re nice to their patients. The food was adequate. I didn’t see any activities. It was for people that were Alzheimer's patients; they’re not out and about.

November 20, 2012

By carson1

My wife was was given great care, by a loving staff

April 12, 2012

By bugfun

My grandmother was in this nursing home for about 5 years. It dealt with people with Deminta issues only. The staff was wonderful and they treated very one like family. The Facilty was very clean and very safe. They had key pads you had to use to get in and out of the wings. The only bad thing was that my grandmother had climbed the fince 2 times and got out. The food was good and they had great activites for them to do during the day.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for Canterbury Gardens

Photos of Canterbury Gardens

Services and Amenities of Canterbury Gardens

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee: $2500

• Companion Suites: We Only Offer Companion Suites.
  • Housing Extra: All Shared Studios

• Activities Extra: Morning Stretches, Eversound For Music And Stories, Walking Club, Reminscing And Lots Of Snacks.

• Diabetic

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check

About Canterbury Gardens

Nurses and caregivers 24/7, all levels of care As a memory care community, we have staff trained in dementia care, so we can deal with behaviors.

Canterbury Gardens, part of the Koelsch Senior Communities, and family-owned since 1958, is passionate about caring for our aging population. Strategically located in a quiet neighborhood in the area of Longview, Washington. This city, the oldest in the state, is steeped in history and its location on the Columbia River offers a range of activities and beautiful settings.

Map of Canterbury Gardens