Judson Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Judson Park

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Judson Park

June 06, 2017

By dannielli742

Beautiful campus full of extraordinary team members and residents! The Village provides outstanding short term rehabilitation services!

September 06, 2016

By JPRelative

I would absolutely not recommend this facility. My mother is a current resident in their Health Center/Skilled Nursing part and has received inconsistent care. They are chronically understaffed, and at times it is hard to even find a CNA on the floor for assistance. They regularly use nursing agencies who come in for a few shifts and do not know patients, routines, etc. Regularly let residents sit for prolonged periods in soiled clothing and undergarments. I could go in for pages about this place - avoid it,

JPRelative, We’re sorry to hear you had an unsatisfactory experience with your mother at Judson Park. We take great pride in providing a clean, comfortable home for all of our residents while being sure to provide them with the utmost in care. I’d appreciate the opportunity to discuss your concerns further and hear about your mother’s experience, so that I can work with my team accordingly. Feel free to reach me directly via phone or in person at your convenience. -Stacy Mesaros, Health Services Administrator

March 12, 2016

By L. Mazur

My mother stayed at Judson Park Health Care Center for 6 days recently. As she was only there for respite care (since I needed to be out of town), I brought with us a short, easy bullet point information sheet as to what my mom needed help with and didn't need help with--such as "needs help dressing and undressing", "may need help getting into and out of bed" etc.. Additionally, I had on the sheet a list of everything I packed for her by way of clothes and toiletries. Hospice ordered all her medications to arrive later in the day in the required bubble packs for a 6 day stay. My sister visited Mom once and a friend visited several times during this 6 day stay and my sister packed up Mom's clothes for the return trip home. She and I were horrified that Mom was not only still wearing the same clothes we left her in 6 days previously, she was also wearing the same Depends undergarment! We know this is true because it is a different type than the Health Care Center uses and it was sticking to her and shredding apart and her bottom was very sore! She is still healing from that a month later. None of her clean folded clothes had been disturbed from the dresser in which I put them at the Center nor were any of her nightgowns used. When she arrived home and we unpacked everything we realized that she also came home with 2 days worth of medication still in the bubble pack! We have no idea which days she missed. I will NEVER have my mom stay at Judson Park Care Center again--extremely poor care for $362 a day!!!

Dear L. Mazur,

I are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with your mother’s visit to our Respite Care program. We always aim to provide the utmost care to all of our residents, both long-term and short-term. Our team goes through a rigorous training process and takes great pride in providing quality care in a safe, supportive environment. Would you be willing and available to schedule a time with me to address you and your mother’s experience at your earliest convenience?

Sincerely, Nikole Jay, Executive Director

July 20, 2015

By Neil9

The staff was proficient and was able to help at Judson Park. They had a pool room.

June 25, 2015

I would say that my experience with Judson Park was adequate. Nothing stood out about it -- good or bad. The facility was kind of tired-looking on the inside. My uncle was in a hospital-like room. They had daily activities like entertainement from the people coming in that place. One problem we had was that he couldn't understand the help because the staff spoke a lot of foreign languages. He couldn't understand them and vice versa. However, their staff had good work ethics.

May 03, 2015

By upset1234

WOW... my grandfather is in the "health center" with very limited vision and can only hear with hearing aids. Every time I visit him his hearing aids are set at the incorrect setting, have dead batteries or not sitting in his ears correctly. This is not right for the amount of money he pays (something like $11,000 a month). Seriously people get it together and pay attention to what you are doing. We have heard that he appears to be disoriented, but a lot of this is brought on by him being cut off not being able to hear. We have been there when you say he is having a rough day, and the first thing we check is the hearing aids and guess what THEY ARE INCORRECTLY SET!!!

Hello, Please know the health, safety and well-being of your grandfather and all our residents is our #1 priority at Judson Park – at all times. We will certainly look into this matter immediately. Would you be willing and available to schedule a time with me to address the feedback you shared? I can be reached at 206-824-4000. Sincerely, Stacy Mesaros, Health Services Administrator

May 13, 2013

By Fan of Judson Park

I was so pleased that my two of my family members could recover at Judson Park following falls that each had. The therapy services were outstanding - my cousin felt that they were challenging both her brain and her body to improve, all while making it fun! My other family member had special dining needs, and the crew went out of their way to ensure she had what she needed.

August 30, 2012

By Friends of JP

Other

Great rehab and caring staff - beautiful location!
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (13) See fewer reviews

• Home Sale Assistance
  • Financial Aid

• Special Diets
  • Vegetarian

• Range Of Services Extra: Social Services, Pastoral, Rehab Services, Banking And Postal Services, Home Maintenance, Consultation And Services From Physicians, Podiatrist, Psychologist And Dental Services

Types of care

• Dressing And Grooming
  • Bathing And Toileting
  • Exercise
  • Meal Preparation

Payment options

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Attendance Program Which Can Help Defray Health Care Costs

• State Licenses: BH-681

About Judson Park

Refund Plans: 80% of Entrance Fee; 50% Refund (Price: 73-76% of Entrance Fee); Declining Refund over 44 mos. (Price: 50-62% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Judson Park