Brookdale Danville Piedmont

Reviews of Brookdale Danville Piedmont

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Danville Piedmont

March 20, 2014

By Suzanne20

Abingdon Place is right next door to most medical facilities that the elderly would need. There's the eye doctor, general practitioners, cancer doctors and x-ray. Right next door, there's also a Walgreens. It's like 100 ft. up the front door. They were very informative and showed us what the staff was doing. They were very knowledgeable. They allowed us to talk to some of the people who were living there. They spoke for two hours in looking for other avenues and sources of income, then talked about different situations so, overall, I would give it a very favorable rating. They took us to all different kinds of rooms. It's bright, sunny, cheerful and clean.

September 25, 2013

By Renee9

Abingdon Place of Danville was my first choice because it was so pleasant and very beautiful inside. If my mother could afford it, I would consider it. The amenities that they had were very nice. They had a community room with the piano and a fireplace. It was so comforting to be there. The residents seemed to be pleased and the staff was very kind. The residents were served a very nice meal when I was there.

December 22, 2012

By Nannysgirl

While my visits were brief, we were always made to feel welcome. My great grandmother had gotten to the point that she no longer knew who most people were. Her own children had become like strangers to her. Nanny was just a shell of herself. We noticed she was always well bathed and primped. Her hair and nails were clean and cared for. I'm sure she enjoyed the pampering. Her room was kept smelling fresh and clean as well.The staff at the facility was always warm and welcoming to our family. They seemed to radiate a warm family like atmosphere. The residents seemed close to the staff and it was easy to see the love between them. It was a great comfort to know that Nanny was being cared for by such kind hearted people. It was very clear that the staff also enjoyed their jobs caring for the residents of the facility.

November 19, 2012

By Geniune

As we visited the facility the first thing I noticed when we entered the building was a friendly atmosphere. The place and furniture was pleasant. The facility was very clean and neat. The staff was doing a lot of interacting with the residents. The residents look as if they were really enjoying their surroundings. The played plenty of events , and create a good loyal social environment for the elderly. The staff wash and cared for the laundry. The facility make sure each and every resident eat at meeting times. They prepare breakfast lunch and dinner. If someone is missing they go check on the to make sure they are not in bed sick.

Photos of Brookdale Danville Piedmont

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Danville Piedmont

• Low Fat
  • Low Salt

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance

About Brookdale Danville Piedmont

Brookdale Danville Piedmont provides assisted living residents with lifestyles, housing, and services in comfortable surroundings combined with exceptional amenities, programs, and care. Through Brookdale's signature Personalized Assisted Living, we customize our care offerings for the individual. This allows each resident at our community the freedom and opportunity to make choices that will ease their lifestyle transitions. Residents enjoy life with the support they need, coupled with the appropriate accommodations as their needs change.

Map of Brookdale Danville Piedmont