Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

Reviews of Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

Nursing Home Reviews for Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

July 06, 2018

By slovakiangirl

I want to warn anyone who loves their family members to stay away from this place. They left my mother in worse condition that she ended up having to go back to the emergency room. The first day she was there no one checked on her from about 3 p.m until 10:30 at night. That is when they gave her a feeding through her feeding tube. The next morning my mom calls me asking if I can bring her food. They were over an hour late bringing it to her and it was ice cold. Every day she asked them for creams she needed for severe like burns and they kept telling her they were out of the kind she needed. Then, another day goes by and they say "maybe they can go to the store for some." They ended up FORCING her to put MENTHOL on her burns that made is 100x worse. Right now she is at the hospital and they are absolutely HORRIFIED. One of the days she was there towards the end they gave her lidocaine. They made her wait for a doctor for lidocaine for another time she needed the cream. Then, the day before she left.. a nurse told her they were out and when my mom begged she told her, "I'll go check but if I don't come back it means we are out." She never came back. Next day my mom asks to be taken to the emergency room. She was supposed to be watched for also impacted bowls and they didn't watch that all week either. They were annoyed with her and told her to wait for the doctor. She called me 2 hours later and still no doctor but somehow the nurse magically found more lidocaine when my mom was begging to leave as off 11 my mom still hadn't seen the doctor. She was there an entire week and not once did my brother, anyone visiting or I ever see a nurse, cna or doc in her room. They neglected my mother. We sent her there because the hospital thought she would be taken better care of at home and they neglected her. She was sobbing as they forced her to put menthol on her burns. Begging for help. Not one as there every anyone at the front desk either. I rarely saw employees. This place is a disaster and I feel absolutley horrible for anyone's family members who are there. My brother was a CNA and told us horror stories of some of the places he worked. Never did I think we would experience. Stay AWAY from this place.

March 17, 2016

By Jessica S.

Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton is very clean and the staff is very nice. They are making sure my mom-in-law gets physical and occupational therapies most of the day. It’s a really nice and well-cared-for place. They also have great activities like art classes and workshops, games, and other things to keep the seniors active and wanting to participate. The staff has been very nice, very knowledgeable, and helpful. It is a community-type nursing facility.

January 23, 2014

By A heap

My dad has been there for five weeks and it's been a nightmare of all nightmares. We've had one problem after another starting with the bed pan. It would take them forever to take my dad off his bed pan and it would hurt his back where he had surgery. When they would dump his bed pan they threw it all over the seat, floor, walls then they would wash it out in the shower leaving the poop to sit all over the bathroom. Then they would bring my dad in to shower with poop on the shower head and all over the shower floor. Mind you my dad has open wounds on his toes that could get the nasty bacteria in his foot and cause severe problems. My mom asked them 4-8 times a day to please please clean up the poop they did not clean it up. Second we had a nurse named merilyn that told us she wouldn't help my dad with his picc line on news years day saying that she was off in two minutes and she would send the next nurse in when she got there. We thought my dads picc line had been pulled out of his arm which was a serious matter to address. There was only a hand full of staff members that would give my dad good care. He was a very sick man that had 5 MAJOR surgeries. They would never respond to the call lights. They would let the picc line machine go off for over an hour before responding to shut it off. I could go on and on with horrible stories about them. I would not even send my sick dog to them. They have no compassion or concern for their patients. Don't let your loved ones go through the hell that my dad endured. He is now at a different rehab and they treat him like a human being that deserves to live.

Services and Amenities of Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton is a senior living provider in Riverton, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton