Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

Reviews of Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

Nursing Home Reviews for Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

January 23, 2014

By A heap

My dad has been there for five weeks and it's been a nightmare of all nightmares. We've had one problem after another starting with the bed pan. It would take them forever to take my dad off his bed pan and it would hurt his back where he had surgery. When they would dump his bed pan they threw it all over the seat, floor, walls then they would wash it out in the shower leaving the poop to sit all over the bathroom. Then they would bring my dad in to shower with poop on the shower head and all over the shower floor. Mind you my dad has open wounds on his toes that could get the nasty bacteria in his foot and cause severe problems. My mom asked them 4-8 times a day to please please clean up the poop they did not clean it up. Second we had a nurse named merilyn that told us she wouldn't help my dad with his picc line on news years day saying that she was off in two minutes and she would send the next nurse in when she got there. We thought my dads picc line had been pulled out of his arm which was a serious matter to address. There was only a hand full of staff members that would give my dad good care. He was a very sick man that had 5 MAJOR surgeries. They would never respond to the call lights. They would let the picc line machine go off for over an hour before responding to shut it off. I could go on and on with horrible stories about them. I would not even send my sick dog to them. They have no compassion or concern for their patients. Don't let your loved ones go through the hell that my dad endured. He is now at a different rehab and they treat him like a human being that deserves to live.

Services and Amenities of Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Corporation
  • Date Certified: 06/01/2020

About Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton

Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton is a senior living provider in Riverton, Utah that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton for more details on services and rates.

Map of Rocky Mountain Care - Riverton