Beehive Homes of Price

Reviews of Beehive Homes of Price

Assisted Living Reviews for Beehive Homes of Price

September 14, 2016

By Cdog93ct

This facility has gone downhill since New ownership last year. Before that I would have given it a 5 star, but we moved my mother out. The new owner and management are all about dollar signs not taking care of people. Before moving my mother out I noticed residents who needed feeding just be left alone at meal times and not fed, my mother hadn't had a shower in days and her teeth were not getting brushed. This just started after the current manager took over. And the owner is incredibly worthless. Don't bring an issue to him because he doesn't care. He just wants his money. So sad to see such a wonderful place become such a dangerous and awful place to live. I wouldn't recommend Price Beehive even to my worst enemy.

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

This is a lovely facility. Porbably my favorite part is the large living room/great room. It's a nice big place where everyone can hang out if they want to. There's even a fireplace set in a stone mantel that is just lovely and cozy. One day when I visited, it was cold out and the skies were overcast and it looked to be rain or worse, and I found many of the residents in their easy chairs surrounding the fireplace, all cozy. I remember because I thought that I would just love to join them and not have to drive home in the storm. Better yet, they probably would have let me. Many of the residents were concerned when I had to leave, told me to be careful several times. It's just so nice there, like the country where I grew up.

About Beehive Homes of Price

Beehive Homes of Price is a senior living provider in Price, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Beehive Homes of Price for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beehive Homes of Price