Beehive Homes of Price

Reviews of Beehive Homes of Price

Assisted Living Reviews for Beehive Homes of Price

June 30, 2011

By anonymous44

This is a lovely facility. Porbably my favorite part is the large living room/great room. It's a nice big place where everyone can hang out if they want to. There's even a fireplace set in a stone mantel that is just lovely and cozy. One day when I visited, it was cold out and the skies were overcast and it looked to be rain or worse, and I found many of the residents in their easy chairs surrounding the fireplace, all cozy. I remember because I thought that I would just love to join them and not have to drive home in the storm. Better yet, they probably would have let me. Many of the residents were concerned when I had to leave, told me to be careful several times. It's just so nice there, like the country where I grew up.

Services and Amenities of Beehive Homes of Price

About Beehive Homes of Price

Beehive Homes of Price is a senior living provider in Price, Utah that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Beehive Homes of Price for more details on services and rates.

Map of Beehive Homes of Price