Willow Park Rehab & Care Center

Reviews of Willow Park Rehab & Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Willow Park Rehab & Care Center

December 17, 2018

By family-weatherford

my mother received great care here, the staff were all very nice to mom and administration was very helpful with any questions that i had. this is moms second visit to the facility after a broken hip she suffered while at home. mom loved the therapy department staff and the nurse aides were very kind. mom is a picky eater so if they served something she did not like they always offered her something else to eat.

November 06, 2018

By angela106

Nursing/aids are fantastic unfortunately upper management doesn’t adequately staff. Facility also had bed bugs while my mother was there.

March 13, 2015

By John107576350

I visited Willow Park, and it was nice. At the time I was there, they had just opened up and had just a few patients, but it was a pretty large facility, and it looked like it was well laid out. The staff answered my questions and gave me a tour. It was close to us, and if I would go to a facility, I would certainly go to something close to this area.

Services and Amenities of Willow Park Rehab & Care Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Government Hospital District
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Willow Park Rehab & Care Center

Willow Park Rehab & Care Center is a senior living provider in Weatherford, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Willow Park Rehab & Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Park Rehab & Care Center