Santa Fe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Santa Fe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Santa Fe Health and Rehabilitation Center

March 02, 2017

By Sandy C

My husband is in this place right now. I am not impressed at all with it. The rooms are nasty. They have animals running around. For someone like myself with severe allergies its wrong..place is suppose to be sterilized. And clean. As for the staff. Well one word RUDE!!!! My husband is so heavy medicated its pathetic. You say something about at and you get the look as UR bothering them. He fell asleep in bathroom AND NOT ONE PERSON CHECKED ON HIM FOR 5 HOURS. MEANWHILE his supper was on table in lunchroom cold as ice and wanted him to eat it that way another thing is the can ONLY TAKE SHOWER WHEN TOLD TO. AND U HAVE TO SHOWER WITH EVERYONE. NO RESPECT OR PRIVACY AT ALL IN THIS PLACE..SO If you love your family member or whom ever they maybe do not place them here.

January 15, 2017

By Katfish

I don't recommend this So-called Nursing/Rehab Facility to anyone. I have been here since 1-13-17 after a total knee replacement and I have to wait hours upon hours for Meds or for them to put me on the CPM Machine. I am reporting them to the Board Of Health

March 27, 2015

By dkc1974

This facility is not the newest in town. However, the facility is great! The staff are caring and the residents are happy! These two things are huge!!!! This place just has a great vibe. I highly recommend this facility for short term rehab or long term care.

About Santa Fe Health and Rehabilitation Center

Santa Fe Health and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Weatherford, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Santa Fe Health and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Santa Fe Health and Rehabilitation Center