Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

November 02, 2011

By Mavericks80

Park Place Nursing and Rehabilitation Center is a medium sized nursing home in Tyler, Texas. I have visited this facility approximately fifteen times over the past three years and have known several of the residents. It is a nice looking nursing home. In my opinio, it does not have a homelike feel to it. It appears more like a motel which isn't such a bad thing if you plan on being their for a short while. I don't think a two-story nursing home is a good idea. If one has to be rushed to the hospital you must take a slow elevator. The several people that I know who lived there gave mixed reviews of the care received. some were pleased and others were not. however, this is typical of most nursing homes. I know three of the staff members who work there and all three are highly competant and friendly. Overall, I would rate Park Place an average nursing home. I would probably trust that my loved would one receive quality care at this facility.

Services and Amenities of Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Tyler, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Park Place Nursing & Rehabilitation Center