Friend's Place Adult Day Services

Reviews of Friend's Place Adult Day Services

Adult Day Care Reviews for Friend's Place Adult Day Services

September 30, 2014

By Lynn RN

I went to Friend’s Place Adult Day Services a couple of times to either visit my friend or she wanted to show me the facility. I was very impressed with the facility and, unfortunately, my friend couldn’t afford to put her dad there, but I think it’s $25 a day. I talked with the director/owner and she is really dedicated to the care of older folks. They have bingo. They have people coming in from the community to play music. Local organizations come in and do performances. They have a very nice area with memory care cubicles. Each cubicle has memorabilia from a different decade which I thought was pretty neat. They have an area for activities of daily living and two big areas for communal get-togethers and programs that they have. I thought that they did a really good job. They have a nice shower facility area and the food there was better. It was a cut above institutional food. It felt very friendly and very comfortable. The people that were there seemed happy to be there other than maybe 1 or 2 that were obviously too out of it. If I had somebody that needed day care, I would definitely not hesitate to send him there.

July 27, 2011

By Thankful726

Friends' Place was recommened to us by the award winning Alzheimer's doctor who was my husband's doctor until she moved to Ireland. They give half-day or whole day care week-days to mobile Alzheimers people. Each one is in a group of their cababilities and given appropriate activities to hellp stimulate their memories, socializtion and physical abilities. They also provide groups for caregivers with care for regular enrolleyes. I saw a dramatic improvement in my husband after attending a short while. He was more allert and physically more active. He has been holding his own for four years now! I'm very thankful.
See all Adult Day Care reviews (2) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Friend's Place Adult Day Services

• Special Diets

• Spanish

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:6

About Friend's Place Adult Day Services

Friend's Place Adult Day Services is a senior living provider in Richardson, Texas that offers residents Adult Day Care and Adult Day Care. Contact Friend's Place Adult Day Services for more details on services and rates.

Map of Friend's Place Adult Day Services