Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris

Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris

Nursing Home Reviews for Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris

August 27, 2014

The Legend was a very good place. I visited because I had a lot of friends, including church friends, who were there. They said the food was good. They did go there and ended up dying there, but I still have two or three friends who are in there. I worked for an attorney for a good number of years and he has a disabled daughter who’s still living over there. So it’s a nice place to go to. Most residents have someone living with them unless they have requested a private room. During visits, I talked to a lot of my church friends who were there and they never complained. It was very clean. I like to go into a place where it doesn’t smell like urine, and I like that it smelled good. It has more of a home attitude because they laugh, and they say ‘hi’ and ‘how are you?' I visited often because I had a good friend who was there. One time, I walked in with my hands full, and one of the residents in a wheelchair came along and opened the door for me to let me in. It was a wonderful place. My friend died there about two years ago but I took care of her myself for a long time. They have a beautiful lobby and the place was very well lit. They had a dining room where people can go with their friends, and sit together to eat their lunch. They could also have their lunch brought to their rooms.

Services and Amenities of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris

Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris is a senior living provider in Paris, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris for more details on services and rates.

Map of Legend Healthcare and Rehabilitation - Paris