Orchard Park of Permian Basin
Offers Assisted Living
Reviews of Orchard Park of Permian Basin
Assisted Living Reviews for Orchard Park of Permian Basin
July 17, 2017
I visited this facility
Costs for Orchard Park of Permian Basin
Services and Amenities of Orchard Park of Permian Basin
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3345/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- 2-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Minimum Age: 62
- Pets: Small Pets Allowed.
- State Licenses: Lic 105510
About Orchard Park of Permian Basin
Our community offers gracious residential living in a home-like setting with dedicated and knowledgeable staff available 24 hours a day to meet the personal needs and individual demands of each resident.
Spacious living rooms, private or companion apartments, formal and informal dining rooms, landscaped outdoor areas, and more combine to provide a safe, secure, and comfortable environment for each resident to ‘make their own’.
A full range of activities are conducted on-site – with cookouts, outdoor leisure times, and trips for shopping, concerts, and tours. All provided with the care, concern, and the commitment of staff members whose only the goal is the comfort, well-being, and support of our residents.
Making Life Better Every Day… For Every Resident. Our residents know — and we understand — this is their home. Our job is to make it the most comfortable, secure, and enjoyable home possible. We are privileged to serve, protect, and enrich the lives of some very special individuals. It is a privilege we take very seriously.
Whether for you or a loved one, Orchard Park of Permian Basin offers a caring atmosphere, an active community, and a comfortable, secure lifestyle for our residents.
Here at Orchard Park of Permian Basin, each member of our community enjoys the opportunity to 'live life their way'. Our valued residents enjoy assistance when required, and freedom when desired. Residency includes a complete array of services and accommodations.
What We Offer:
- Companion & Private Room Accommodations (Furnished/Unfurnished, as desired)
- On-site Beauty Salon & Barber Shop
- Cable TV Available in All Rooms
- Individual Climate Control In Each Room
- Private Bath in Each Room w/ Step-In Showers
- Complete Dining Program (3 Meals & Snacks Daily); •Special Diets as needed/required
- Transportation Provided
- Building & Grounds Maintenance
- Full-service Housekeeping
- On-call Physician Services
- Comprehensive Activities & Social Program
- Memory Care Wing (for those with Alzheimer’s or other types of dementia)
- And much, much more
What Makes Us Special
Orchard Park of Permian Basin is located near Highway 191 and Faudree Road, just across from the new MCH Center for Health and Wellness.