Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

February 13, 2013

By vkv3

My mother's wheelchair won't fit through the bathroom. We wouldn't never thought to measure it. We assumed all nursing homes would have wheelchair accessible bathrooms. She's incontinent now, and they don't provide for that, which we also didn't think to ask. So now we are having to pay for incontinence supplies at a cost of about $20 per day.

March 23, 2012

By jessesgirl0727

When my grandmother first moved to Marshall Manor, i was very skeptical. there are several cases of elderly abuse and neglect every year, and that was my biggest fear for her. all of my fears were put to rest after my first visit. first impressions last a lifetime, and the staff at marshall manor made a wonderful first impression. they are friendly and very helpful. not only to the residents, but their families also. the food is prepared specifically fitted to every individuals dietary needs, the grounds are very nice, the place is exceptionally clean, and the nurses are top notch. hopefully, i won't inherit my grandmothers illnesses, but if i need to be put into an assisted living facility, marshall manor will be my first choice. the staff, as well as the patients, are always friendly and eager to help. i truly feel that the employees at marshall manor dont see their work as just a job, but a calling. these people are the reason that my grandmother has a smile on her face everytime i see her.

Services and Amenities of Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

About Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Marshall, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Marshall Manor Nursing & Rehabilitation Center