The Bradford at Brookside

Reviews of The Bradford at Brookside

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bradford at Brookside

June 20, 2021

By Sharon

My mom is at The Bradford at Brookside. They are very good. They are short staffed, but the staff who are there are very dedicated and very nice. The food has good flavor. It's an older place, so you could see that there are several coats of paint on the inside, but on the outside, it looks really nice and new looking.

Hi Sharon and thank you for your review and rating! We will be sure to pass along your kind words to the whole team, have a great day!

November 29, 2019

By Nita

So far our experience of having mom at The Bradford at Brookside has been very good. I'm really pleased. The staff members go the extra step to make sure that the new client is made to feel warm and included, they come to check on her and ask her if she wants to be invited to activities. They don't just let her stay in her room, and I'm very happy with them. I would refer anyone there. My mom is in the skilled nursing part of the community, but it also has rehabilitation. Their surroundings are beautiful and there are trees. She loves the meals and doesn't complain about the food at all. They provide lots of activities, and they take the residents on outings. She was excited when they took them out to The Dollar Tree and she was able to buy Thanksgiving and Christmas cards. They also have bingo every day and she loves that.

Hi Nita, thank you for taking the time to rate and review us! We are glad to see that your mom is enjoying and benefiting from her time with us! We will be sure to share your kind words with the whole team, have a great day!

January 18, 2015

By Caring R.

I have relatives at the Bradford; The facility is absolutely beautiful, food is well prepared; Best in Livingston. The weekly and weekend nurses try very hard but upper Management should be revamped! There are some good, caring CNAs but the majority lack heart for the residents. Unfortunately, caring cannot be taught and no amount of money can produce it.

July 27, 2014

By tex71_

Great place for my parents. Staff is very nice and always smiling. Facility is very clean and Food is great. Chef on duty.

Services and Amenities of The Bradford at Brookside

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Bradford at Brookside

The Bradford at Brookside is a senior living provider in Livingston, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Bradford at Brookside for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Bradford at Brookside