The Willows of Kilgore

Reviews of The Willows of Kilgore

Nursing Home Reviews for The Willows of Kilgore

March 20, 2014

By too75tie

We had a wonderful experience at this facility. My father came in for rehab. The nursing staff treated us like family. We highly recommend this facility over any other in Kilgore.

July 11, 2012

By nursinghome123

I got to the facility in the morning the residents were having breakfast in the cafeteria and it was one of the residents birthdays. The kitchen staff was very friendly and interacted alot with the residents and my group of nursing students. the Nurses and other staff members were very friendly towards us and worked well with the residents. they knew the residents very well and the needs of there patients and the best way to meet those goals. whenever a resident had a need the staff was quick to address their needs and help them out. The facility was very organized and they had alot of activities for the patients. I would have liked to have seen more turning of the patients to prevent bed soars which are common in an assisted living facility. all in all I would give this facility and positive review because I was generally impressed with there patient care.

Services and Amenities of The Willows of Kilgore

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Willows of Kilgore

The Willows of Kilgore is a senior living provider in Kilgore, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Willows of Kilgore for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Willows of Kilgore