Argent Court Brenham

Reviews of Argent Court Brenham

Assisted Living Reviews for Argent Court Brenham

November 06, 2012

By Jameson653

I was not involved in the process of deciding which facility that my grandparents were going to retire to but I was there when they moved into Argent Court. They were both living independently before their move there and as I recall it was difficult for both of them. They moved from their large home into the somewhat small apartment at Argent and it was a tough to sell most of their furniture for the move. I was pleased with the facility when we moved them in though. We were allowed to eat with my grandparents and the food was very good. I could spend as much time with them as I liked and we were rarely interrupted except for the occasional attendant who came by and checked on us. She was very nice and courteous despite the fact my grandfather can be abrupt and is often perceived as rude. I know it was hard for them but they seem to be happier overall not having to worry about the bad things that could happen and the facility is treating them well. They are watched, fed, and cleaned up after. It was good for everyone involved and I would definitely recommend this facility to others. I only gave it a 4 because of how small the apartment actually was.

Costs for Argent Court Brenham

Photos of Argent Court Brenham

Services and Amenities of Argent Court Brenham

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Sick Tray Delivery Or Fee For Well Trays

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• State Licenses: ALF030372

About Argent Court Brenham

Well-trained and caring staffers are available to assist residents 24 hours a day with showering, dressing, grooming, housekeeping, laundry.

The health and safety of residents is a priority. A licensed nurse is on site daily (M-F) and every apartment has an emergency call system. Assistance with medications is available.

Excellent amenities and services: free access to satellite and telephone service; full-service beauty and barber shop; mini-kitchen in each apartment; spa facility with whirlpool; daily social / recreational activities; scheduled transportation.

The common areas are tastefully designed with lovely antiques and comfy furniture. It feels warm and welcoming to family and friends. The home cooking is simply the best. Three meals daily, with lots of nutritious, delicious choices.

Argent Court is committed to providing exceptional assisted living that demonstrates our dedication to improving quality of lifestyle choices for seniors, and at the same time provides reassurance to those who love them.

Map of Argent Court Brenham