Argent Court Brenham

Reviews of Argent Court Brenham

Assisted Living Reviews for Argent Court Brenham

April 06, 2018

By Leslie J

My parents moved to Argent Court over 4 years ago. I was at first concerned about the room size until I realized that it was just their personal space and the size was comparable with other facilities. When you add the space of the lobby, dining room, sunroom, game/social room, library and private dining room, there is more than ample space. The facility itself was always clean, well decorated and well-kept. The food is excellent. Connie, as the Activity Director, does a great job of planning activities and socials for the residents. I guess it's hard for anyone to make this sort of move - to sell their home and move to somewhere new, but I would always stop potential residents and their families when making a tour, and tell them how nice of a place Argent Court really is. It's not just the facility itself, but the love, respect and care shown by the staff to all the residents. My dad passed away July of 2016 and I could not have asked for better care for him, than what the staff provided. They went out of their way to make his last days as comfortable as possible. My mom continued to live there, in the room they had lived in together. It was home to her and she had so many good memories there. She passed away the end of January and again, I could not have asked for better care for her and our family. Over the 4 years I visited my parents several times a week. In all of that time, I never had a complaint about staff, food or any issue that wasn't resolved promptly. They also try to include family members by having Mother's Day, Father's Day, and Valentines parties as well as the "Thanksgiving Feast" where residents' families are welcome. Robin, the director, is amazing and was one of my mom's best friends. As you can tell, I have only good things to say about Argent Court in Brenham and would recommend it to anyone.

February 15, 2016

By Debra120230550

I was happy with Argent Court. It was a nice place that would have worked for us, but we’re looking into some other areas to see what else might be available. It was great. We didn’t have any problems. The little apartment had plenty of room and a nice-sized shower, and the dining room was great. It had a beauty shop, and that was great, too. They have all of that right there.

November 06, 2012

By Jameson653

I was not involved in the process of deciding which facility that my grandparents were going to retire to but I was there when they moved into Argent Court. They were both living independently before their move there and as I recall it was difficult for both of them. They moved from their large home into the somewhat small apartment at Argent and it was a tough to sell most of their furniture for the move. I was pleased with the facility when we moved them in though. We were allowed to eat with my grandparents and the food was very good. I could spend as much time with them as I liked and we were rarely interrupted except for the occasional attendant who came by and checked on us. She was very nice and courteous despite the fact my grandfather can be abrupt and is often perceived as rude. I know it was hard for them but they seem to be happier overall not having to worry about the bad things that could happen and the facility is treating them well. They are watched, fed, and cleaned up after. It was good for everyone involved and I would definitely recommend this facility to others. I only gave it a 4 because of how small the apartment actually was.

Costs for Argent Court Brenham

Photos of Argent Court Brenham

Services and Amenities of Argent Court Brenham

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Dining Extra: Sick Tray Delivery Or Fee For Well Trays

• Internet Enabled Rooms

• State Licenses: ALF030372

About Argent Court Brenham

Well-trained and caring staffers are available to assist residents 24 hours a day with showering, dressing, grooming, housekeeping, laundry.

The health and safety of residents is a priority. A licensed nurse is on site daily (M-F) and every apartment has an emergency call system. Assistance with medications is available.

Excellent amenities and services: free access to satellite and telephone service; full-service beauty and barber shop; mini-kitchen in each apartment; spa facility with whirlpool; daily social / recreational activities; scheduled transportation.

The common areas are tastefully designed with lovely antiques and comfy furniture. It feels warm and welcoming to family and friends. The home cooking is simply the best. Three meals daily, with lots of nutritious, delicious choices.

Argent Court is committed to providing exceptional assisted living that demonstrates our dedication to improving quality of lifestyle choices for seniors, and at the same time provides reassurance to those who love them.

Map of Argent Court Brenham