Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

Reviews of Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

January 13, 2015

By Kstevens

My grandmother is allowed to sit at a table in a dirty diaper all day. Her feet are swollen from not having them elevated and being stuck in one position most of the day. When I asked them to help me get her to go to the bathroom and make her change her depends, they said they cannot force her even if her diaper is full of pee and poop. They said they cannot force anyone to do anything. So they are allowed to leave her in filth. She lost her hearing aid or it was somehow lost this past week there. They won't be held responsible for that. Even though she does not leave that area. It's not their problem. So she has no money for a new one, but they don't care.

December 28, 2014

Windcrest looks good, but I personally know two people who lived there, and they have to hire extra people at night. It does good, and it looks good, but you get in there and they’re understaffed.

June 25, 2014

By lneal

The nursing staff is lazy and incompetent. My granddad was there for less than a week. He arrived there on a friday did not even get admitted until later the next day, resulting in none of his meds given. They monitored his blood sugars but would wait 3 hours before even giving him his insulin when his sugars were over 300. We had to ask if they had given him anything and they responded with "I forgot." I don't even know how the nursing staff received their license. I am a nurse and have never heard of anyone receiving the kind of care my granddad received. Horrible place!

About Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center

Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center is a senior living provider in Abilene, Texas that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Windcrest Alzheimers Care Center