Benton House Bluffton, SC

Reviews of Benton House

Assisted Living Reviews for Benton House

May 06, 2015

By Jack40

Benton House is a brand new and still fairly empty. My mom has been here for only three months. The place is very nice, and the staff that I met there seemed very nice. My mother seemed to be pleased, so that is the main thing. They have everything from what you would call a studio to a deluxe one bedroom. They have a section for folks who have Alzheimer's, and the rest of them are on their own. My mom got a one bedroom apartment which is small but nice. She lived in a place where they have impeccable food, so she has been spoiled. I think the food there is probably good, but it is not deluxe or top of the line. The dining room setup is nice and very open. They have a very nice facility and a big kitchen. If you want to cook your own meal or want to use the kitchen, you can. They have an activity room, I think there are probably more things like card games, and they have movies. They have a big courtyard too. It depends on the residents because there are only about 20 of them now. They have nursing stations there and everything from the medical standpoint. They have everything that I can think of that my mom would need.

March 17, 2015

By Linda100175950

The staff were very friendly and helpful. I was really impressed with Benton House of Bluffton. It was very well done. It was brand new, and that was a big drawing point to us. Everything was just done to perfection and decorated very nicely. It was a lot of convenience for my mother. It's not too big for her to walk around and get through. It just seems to be a really good fit for her.

Services and Amenities of Benton House

About Benton House

Benton House is a senior living provider in Bluffton, South Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Benton House for more details on services and rates.

Map of Benton House