The Bridge at Cherry Hill

Reviews of The Bridge at Cherry Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for The Bridge at Cherry Hill

June 25, 2014

By Robert Jones Son

My Mom had come to the point in her life that living alone was not a viable option. We met with the staff and visited the facility at the Bridge.. We were impressed with everyone and everything we saw on that visit. Mom became a new resident of this Assisted Living Community. I very happily say that Mom is thriving and enjoying her new home. I would highly recommend the Bridge at Cherry Hill for the care of any family member who would require assisted living. I can't say enough about the staff and the Bridge at Cherry Hill.

April 11, 2014

By LovelyWife0000053

The Bridge was very nice and the staff that I spoke to was very nice. They showed me around and they were fine and accommodating. The rooms were big and pleasant. They showed me one that was for two people; it was a good size, clean and neat. It had a living room, two bedrooms, and a bath/shower.

Nursing Home Reviews for The Bridge at Cherry Hill

Services and Amenities of The Bridge at Cherry Hill

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About The Bridge at Cherry Hill

Since 1995, when The Bridge at Cherry Hill first opened its doors, we have thrived on the notion of community, the strength of neighborhood, the comfort and warmth of extended family, and the hospitality befitting good friends. Both our residents and associates embrace and reinforce the Cherry Hill tradition with long-term loyalty and dedication. It is this strong sense of community that makes The Bridge at Cherry Hill such an easy place to call home.

Our main goal at The Bridge at Cherry Hill is to strive for excellence in all that we do. We embrace the highest in retirement community living. Our environment is often referred to as an upscale hotel but with a distinct homelike feel. We believe in an environment where customer service excellence is rewarded and expected. At The Bridge at Cherry Hill, we are proud of our long-standing reputation of exceeding the need for valued associates. As part of our outstanding service philosophy, we offer a wide variety of floor plans, and offer flexible, non-endowment and month-to-month leases. Our community has something for everyone, offering all levels of living and service.

Map of The Bridge at Cherry Hill