Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline

Reviews of Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline

Memory Care Reviews for Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline

August 31, 2017

By kcveggie

My mother was a resident of Juniper Village Wellspring for 2 1/2 years. She recently passed. I can't say enough about this facility. I visited several times a week and saw how caring and attentive the staff was. It has a very homey feeling. The rooms are very nice. Food was good. The staff helps those who cannot feed themselves and they interact with the residence. Mary Jane, Sandy, Leah and the aides are the best.

May 03, 2017

By Mia578605

I moved my mother to Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline this morning. What I like the most about it is it’s strictly dementia patients there and it’s a little closer to where I live. It’s beautiful and very clean; they’re always cleaning rooms. The staff is wonderful and very inviting. They have really welcomed my mother today, so I’m pleased so far.

Hi Mia, thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us at Juniper Village at Brookline Wellspring Memory Care. We're happy we could meet your expectations! We hope to see you soon!

July 25, 2016

By Kab2016

My Mom has lived at Wellspring for 3 years. Every day I am thankful for the love, care, and compassion the staff provides to her and all of the residents. The facility is clean,safe and feels like home. There are lots of laughs and fun in the gathering room. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity. And the food is good too! Most importantly the staff works hard to find the right approach and techniques that will work, so that care can be provided without frustration for the resident..

Thank you very much for sharing your experience Kab2016. We are so pleased to see you take notice of our community, our programs and our team. You really made our day today.

See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Photos of Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline

Services and Amenities of Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline

• Fee Structure Extra: We Offer A Month To Month Rental

• Features Extra: Library, Fitness Room/Gym

• Tai Chi

• Minimum Age: None

About Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline

Juniper Village at Brookline recognizes that dementia affects entire families, and serves those with special memory care needs and the people who care for them. Our Wellspring Memory Care community is a caring, secured, purposely built personal care community for individuals with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Through a life-affirming, therapeutic environment, we emphasize strengths and support wellness. We extend our sense of community to all those who are touched by the disease, providing opportunities to support body, mind and spirit.

Map of Juniper Village Wellspring Memory Care at Brookline