Conner-williams Nursing Home

Conner-williams Nursing Home (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Conner-williams Nursing Home

Nursing Home Reviews for Conner-williams Nursing Home

March 30, 2013

By just looking at homes

I visited this home today on the recommendation of a hospice nurse helping me locate a nursing home for my Mom. I was horrified at what I saw on walking through the facility. three or more to a shabby room and elderly just sitting around looking forlorn with no aides or nurses in sight. I was able to walk in with no one stopping me and inquiring what I wanted. A very sad situation for any one who has to reside there. I left in tears. No way that I would put my Mom in that place, a total disgrace!!!

Services and Amenities of Conner-williams Nursing Home

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 08/01/2019

About Conner-williams Nursing Home

Conner-williams Nursing Home is a senior living provider in Ridley Park, Pennsylvania that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Conner-williams Nursing Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Conner-williams Nursing Home