Aventura at Prospect

Reviews of Aventura at Prospect

Nursing Home Reviews for Aventura at Prospect

May 26, 2012

By caregiver215

First floor rehab floor seemed fine. However, second floor was a warehouse for those not receiving rehab. Residents were put in wheelchairs all day and kept in the dining area till after dinner - at least 40 residents with one staff person. Only activity was music or movie the staff wanted to listen/watch themselves. At meals, not enough staff to assist those who needed help eating, so some didn't always get fed. At least one resident pushed her food on the floor, then picked it up and ate it, and no staff intervened. I would never recommend anyone to use this facility.

December 26, 2011

By Spike1016

My mom was a patient at this facility as an rehab to help her get her strenght back from a stroke. Therapy was great, nurses & aids was a different story. They were rude & ignorant. Sharon who took care of my mother the night she passed was good & she cared for her patients.My mother was left in piss, she fell because the aid was in a rush. My mother who died in the care of this nursing on Sept.13,2011. I was transferring my mom out of this nursing home to a better facility who was able to give my mom better care than what prospect park can ever give her. I told this new nursing facility that we don't have much time, my mom isn't gonna make it much longer. She died 24 hours later. My mother needed to see her doctors on a daily basic & the never made her appointments to see her heart doctor, kidney doctor ect. I reported them to the state, but just to let you know that the cover there tracks & the state is pretty close to that facility. If you love your love one and your love one is sickly PLEASE this isn't the facility you want. I can only give this nursing home 1 star because therapy was great & so was Sharon . Thanks Sharon & therapy for caring!!

Services and Amenities of Aventura at Prospect

• Italian

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Aventura at Prospect

aventuraatprospect.com

Our residents are like our family. Our competent, warm staff is invested in each resident’s physical and emotional welfare and is dedicated to fostering a comfortable home like environment where our residents can thrive. With our top quality, round-the-clock clinical care and abundant services and amenities, your loved ones are in good hands as we celebrate life’s milestones together.

Map of Aventura at Prospect