Ware Presbyterian Village

Reviews of Ware Presbyterian Village

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Ware Presbyterian Village

April 23, 2016

By Janet124831450

Ware Presbyterian Village is kind of homey. It’s cottage-type and surrounded by some rural areas. The staff is very friendly, very helpful, and try to do whatever they can to please you. I saw the menu and talked to some people who have eaten there and were pleased. They have a fitness center, a swimming pool, and a library. I thought everything just kind of fell into place, so I was very pleased with it.

January 29, 2016

By Caring Visitor14

We are very satisfied with Ware Presbyterian Village. We were satisfied with what we ate at their cafeteria; though it is not the food that they serve to their patients. The staff were very good, and caring. They have activities like bingo, and a lot of other different things.

June 28, 2015

My daughter has been at Ware Presbyterian Village for almost 3 years, and I’ve been there plenty. It’s close, and the administration is very friendly. Most of the staff are good people. It’s an older place; they’ve been upgrading and building other parts to it. My daughter is in an older part. I don’t mind the oldness of it; it has more of a homey feeling. The food doesn’t look bad. I made a friend there, and she’s my adopted mother; she really likes the bingo. I know they have a bell-ringing thing, and my daughter likes to get out and listen to that. They could play music in the halls for the people so it’s more friendly.

November 12, 2014

By Bruce21

We’ve eaten at Ware Presbyterian and we talked to the residents there. We liked the facility a lot. The staff is very friendly and very knowledgeable. The grounds are very nice and well kept.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (8) See fewer reviews

• Renal

• Spanish

• Pets: All Pets

About Ware Presbyterian Village

Refund Plans: 50% Refund reduces at 2% per mo. for 25 mos.; 0% Refund reduces at 2% per mo. for 50 mos. (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Assisted Living and Nursing Care on discounted Fee-For-Service basis.

Map of Ware Presbyterian Village