Ocean Ridge Assisted Living

Reviews of Ocean Ridge Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Ocean Ridge Assisted Living

August 20, 2012

By cb247

After having a fall and breaking her hip, my best friend's mother could not care for her daily personal needs, living alone in her own home. At first she was quite angry at the realization she would need to find a place to live where she could have someone come in and help her several times a day. We searched for a suitable place in Coos Bay. Many of the other facilities were geared toward's completely invalid residents, where Ocean Ridge is capable of that and for people who just need an extra hand. The staff was eager to show us it's grounds, rooms and amenities. The residents were more than happy to tell us about their experiences living there. Every one that we spoke to, loved living there. It was a bright, clean and comfortable setting. I couldn't believe the social atmosphere with this place. It seemed less like a health based facility and more like a classy apartment building. While walking the grounds we noticed a shuttle van that had the Ocean Ridge name and logo on it, pull up and pick up a couple of ladies standing out front. When I inquired as to what the shuttle did, the staff said that it was for many different things including taking residents to doctor's appointments, going to the nearby casino and shopping. By the end of our initial visit, my friend's mother had decided she'd like to give this place a try. She's now been there for 2 years and couldn't be happier. Once she became healed and healthy enough to be living on her own again, she decided she wanted to stay right there with the people she'd made friends with. She said that the convenient "reminder" services they offer at Ocean Ridge give her ultimate peace of mind. She gets medication reminders, appointment reminders and wake up calls for days when she has appointments. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a great assisted living facility.

November 19, 2011

By CFinOregon

The Apartments were very comfortable and reasonably large. They offered many amenities including a large dining room, cocktail area, library and many more. The tenants who I seen seemed happy. The management was cordial and friendly. Nice setting.

Services and Amenities of Ocean Ridge Assisted Living

About Ocean Ridge Assisted Living

Ocean Ridge Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Coos Bay, Oregon that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Ocean Ridge Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Ocean Ridge Assisted Living