Pacific View Assisted Living

Reviews of Pacific View Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacific View Assisted Living

July 30, 2012

By Bandongal

The Heritage Place is a wonderful assisted living community that has a very well established Alzheimers unit. The staff are friendly and extremely caring. I visit weekly and it is alway clean, cheery and bright. I know my aunt is in good hands there. When she was at the other facility in town, I didn't even want to visit because the facility was rather depressing, dark and didn't seem quite so professional. So completely opposite of The Heritage Place. Every visit I'm greeted by the same staff. They take a personal interest in my aunt's care. They keep me updated on her condition and they really seem to take an interest in her as a person, not just a patient. This place is truly peace of mind for me and my family. The building itself is very modern, the views of the Pacific ocean have a very soothing and peaceful effect.

May 31, 2011

By RilBoardin

Friend or relative of resident

Heritage Place is a wonderful facility on the Oregon coast, overlooking the Pacific Ocean. I have always found the staff extremely pleasant and helpful. The grounds and buildings are always immaculate without feeling stuffy. Having a family member living in this facility has been a very good experience. When I show up to have my weekly visit I am always greeted by the staff with extreme enthusiasm. My aunt who lives there, couldn't be more happier with the living arrangements. Her medical needs are met and she has an active social life with many of the other residents of Heritage Place. She is treated like a treasured family member by everyone. I feel confident that my aunt is being taken care of in the best possible manner . She wouldn't hesitate to tell me if she was not comfortable living here, or if her needs were not being met. Her health has actually improved since moving in, two years ago. The facility has an impeccible reputation for it's comfort, care and standards, a reputation that is well deserved.

Photos of Pacific View Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Pacific View Assisted Living

• Activities Extra: Educational Opportunities

About Pacific View Assisted Living

Comfort is a feeling that means you are home. At Pacific View, we invite you to see what home looks like in beautiful Bandon, Oregon. We have breathtaking views of not only the Pacific Ocean but also the Coquille River and the historic Coquille River Lighthouse. This is a view you only dream of waking up to everyday.

Pacific View takes pride in laying the foundation for your comfort by providing the essentials to put your mind at ease. We make delicious meals each day, take care of the little things like housekeeping and utilities that take your time and energy. We’re here if you ever need assistance.

Map of Pacific View Assisted Living