Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

Assisted Living Reviews for Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

June 01, 2011

By MusicVani

Visited this facility

I visited a member of my church who lives at the Shepherd of the Valley and thought it was a nice place for someone who needs around the clock care. The place was very clean and the staff was very nice, helpful, and caring. The people who live there are well taken care of and happy. My church member was very happy and said they loved being were they are. I would differently chose Shepherd of the Valley for my family friends, and myself.

June 01, 2011

By ToyYard

Friend or relative of resident

We enrolled my grand mother into the assisted care facility called Shepard of the valley. Despite it costing more than we expected it was worth it. They are able to tailor care specifically for her needs that we can not. With a variety of activities for her to do, and many people for her to socialize with, she has said many times that she is happy with the care that she receives. It's not very far from our home so we can visit her often. They even provide her transportation when we aren't able to get her where she needs to go. Overall I would recommend assisted living care for anyone who has too much to deal with already. By no means should you feel guilty. It is better to give your loved one proper care then poor quality care. It was a tough decision but this location worked out best for everyone.

Services and Amenities of Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: Non Profit Church Related
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

Shepherd of the Valley - Niles is a senior living provider in Niles, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Shepherd of the Valley - Niles for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shepherd of the Valley - Niles