Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

Reviews of Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

Assisted Living Reviews for Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

December 07, 2011

By nipponman

I had a relative staying there for several months. At first I was quite suspicious of the whole idea of putting my relative into assisted living facility(I had one bad experience long time ago). My first pleasant surprise was overall cleanliness of the facility. Rooms were cleaned daily and there wasn't that unpleasant urine smell I came to expect from my previous experience. Staff was absolutely perfect. Always helpful regardless of what we needed at any point. Several time they organized transportation for her to and from the doctor's appointment when I couldn't make it. They even threw a birthday celebration for her! I guess that is a common occurrence in that facility but it's still very nice. Common room was nice and they had bingo nights, movie nights, karaoke, nights... She had a lot of fun. And Guess what? I didn't feel bad about my decision, she was well taken care of and provided with the best medical care- definitely something I wouldn't be able to provide for her in my house.

July 13, 2011

By Reviewer14

I have been to several assisted living facilities. Shephard of the Valley has been by far the best in the area. The staff is wonderful and very caring. You are treated like you are part of a family and well cared for. The facility is clean and well taken care of. There are activities, such as bingo, karaoke, dancing, movies and even a yearly car show. There are also outings and a beauty shop on location. I would recommend Shephard of the Valley to anyone looking for an assisted living facility.

June 01, 2011

By MusicVani

Visited this facility

I visited a member of my church who lives at the Shepherd of the Valley and thought it was a nice place for someone who needs around the clock care. The place was very clean and the staff was very nice, helpful, and caring. The people who live there are well taken care of and happy. My church member was very happy and said they loved being were they are. I would differently chose Shepherd of the Valley for my family friends, and myself.

June 01, 2011

By ToyYard

Friend or relative of resident

We enrolled my grand mother into the assisted care facility called Shepard of the valley. Despite it costing more than we expected it was worth it. They are able to tailor care specifically for her needs that we can not. With a variety of activities for her to do, and many people for her to socialize with, she has said many times that she is happy with the care that she receives. It's not very far from our home so we can visit her often. They even provide her transportation when we aren't able to get her where she needs to go. Overall I would recommend assisted living care for anyone who has too much to deal with already. By no means should you feel guilty. It is better to give your loved one proper care then poor quality care. It was a tough decision but this location worked out best for everyone.

Services and Amenities of Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

About Shepherd of the Valley - Niles

Shepherd of the Valley - Niles is a senior living provider in Niles, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Shepherd of the Valley - Niles for more details on services and rates.

Map of Shepherd of the Valley - Niles