The Woodlands of Hamilton

Reviews of The Woodlands of Hamilton

Assisted Living Reviews for The Woodlands of Hamilton

February 15, 2016

By Kevin25

Woodlands was close to me, but we were not happy with it. They were encouraging me to place mom in the memory care unit because she had a dog. It looked like at one time it was a wonderful facility, but as far as general care, repairs, and upkeep goes, they weren't as good as they should be.

July 31, 2014

My mother has been at Woodlands of Hamilton for several years. It is very nice. I'm very happy with the staff. We have a private room for her. It is a large room with a kitchenette and stand-up shower. The food is adequate and the dining room is okay.

Photos of The Woodlands of Hamilton

Services and Amenities of The Woodlands of Hamilton

• State Licenses: #2268R

About The Woodlands of Hamilton

Enjoy thoughtful amenities in a warm, homelike environment at The Woodlands of Hamilton, an Assisted Living and Memory Care community nestled in the west side of Hamilton, Ohio. From thoughtfully designed studio, one- and two-bedroom floor plans to world-class services such as medication administration and palliative care, residents may just find that we have thought of everything. Our apartments offer comforts, conveniences and safety features designed to enrich life for seniors - spacious bathrooms with walk-in showers, emergency call buttons in every apartment and all utilities except basic cable paid. Community amenities enhance that carefree lifestyle even more with comfortable spaces to watch programming on a big-screen TV or challenge a neighbor to a friendly game of billiards or cards. We also feature a full calendar of activities with weekly shopping outings and scenic bus rides that allow our residents to get out and explore the city without transportation worries. Our 24-hour caring staff focuses on residents' quality of life not only with professional Assisted Living and Memory Care support services but also with palliative care relying on input from nurses, chaplains, social workers, psychologists and other healthcare professionals including our house doctor, podiatrist and dietician.

Map of The Woodlands of Hamilton