Wickshire Deer Park

Reviews of Wickshire Deer Park

Assisted Living Reviews for Wickshire Deer Park

December 18, 2017

By Jack

I was impressed. The staff was outstanding and talked about the facility. It was close to where I am, and easy to move in. Everything I saw was very positive, I had a chance to see a room with a family that was larger, and you could bring in furniture. It was an easy alternative for us.

October 19, 2015

We chose this community for my mother-in-law because it's a larger community than where she was in, and she wanted more activities in a larger community. It's clean and the people were very nice. The food was better than where she was and she likes it.

Memory Care Reviews for Wickshire Deer Park

Photos of Wickshire Deer Park

About Wickshire Deer Park

Wickshire Deer Park is a senior living provider in Cincinnati, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Memory Care. Contact Wickshire Deer Park for more details on services and rates.

Map of Wickshire Deer Park