Astoria Place of Cambridge

Assisted Living Reviews for Astoria Place of Cambridge

Nursing Home Reviews for Astoria Place of Cambridge

August 28, 2012

By 013

First impressions of the place are always good, yard and building is clean and kept up to date, facility brings a bit more "warmth" to the the place than other's I have visited. The staff is always friendly and way more patient than any facility I have visited. This was the only nursing home in close vicinity to us that was properly equipped, monitored and staffed to deal with extreme cases of Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia. They have a nice feature where these patients can wear a a special bracelet that will lock the entry and exit doors when they get too close, so that they can have complete freedom around the facility without being watched or worried about. The residents seems happy, my grandmother seems happy most of the time. It's a friendly environment and she seems to have a lot of friends. They could do a little better on the senior activities they offer although they do have a decent selection I suppose. My grandmother enjoys getting her nails painted on the allotted days. Over-all this facility met the needs of our grandmother and our family the best for our area.

December 07, 2011

By Feeling At Home

When I had visit the center I was greeted with warmth and appreciation of being there. I met with many. The residence there was so glad to see me wanting to visit. I felt as if they all knew me. There lobby was very well kept clean and not clutter. Decorated with many fancy decoration. I seen also that there was many activities for those who wish to join in on them. Activities like card games and others that would keep there minds so busy. They would not feel alone or helpless in my thinking. I felt that was very important for the residents who stayed there. Concern of caring when needed was very important to those who were working there. I feel I will return there someday. I will see new faces and get accuainted to all that is going on there. I hope very soon I will get to visit again if I can. I just know I will feel at home there. For much wisdom is braught forth for me to learn and understand.

Services and Amenities of Astoria Place of Cambridge

About Astoria Place of Cambridge

Astoria Place of Cambridge is a senior living provider in Cambridge, Ohio that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Astoria Place of Cambridge for more details on services and rates.

Map of Astoria Place of Cambridge