Universal Health Care - North Raleigh

Reviews of Universal Health Care - North Raleigh

Nursing Home Reviews for Universal Health Care - North Raleigh

March 07, 2017

By Brenda881846

My brother went to Universal Health Care. It was a beautiful facility. All the nurses were as nice as they could be. He said that the food was great. He loved it. The facility was clean. I never smelled any odor or anything. It was always very nice. They had activities like different bands went there. They had arts and crafts. They had all the equipment that you could think of. They worked out with him as far as getting him in and out of a car and be able to stand up. I think that was great.

November 09, 2015

By labor

I choose this facility because of location, the facility is clean, and the rooms are spacious. My mother received great care, Universal has caring employees and you can tell that the staff really care about the patients there. They have an excellent rehab department. My mother even liked the food that is served. I recommend this facility to anyone looking for a nursing home for their love one.

Services and Amenities of Universal Health Care - North Raleigh

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Limited Liability Company
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Universal Health Care - North Raleigh

Universal Health Care - North Raleigh is a senior living provider in Raleigh, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Universal Health Care - North Raleigh for more details on services and rates.

Map of Universal Health Care - North Raleigh