Margate Health & Rehab

Reviews of Margate Health & Rehab

Nursing Home Reviews for Margate Health & Rehab

January 22, 2021

By M Dee

I'm so pleased with the care my mom is receiving. The staff has been so kind and helpful. The rooms and facility are always clean. It's a big relief for me knowing she is being taken care of and treated with respect...and she says the food is good. Thanks everyone and may God bless you all!

January 22, 2021

By LSP

My aunt was a patient at Margate. The staff was always so helpful and compassionate. They not only took care of my aunt, but they also showed such kindness to me and our family. The therapy department was great at motivating her and making it fun to do the work it requires to get back on your feet. Highly recommended!!

January 21, 2021

By KAC54

My husband has been here since September after a serious fall. The exercise pt and the speech therapy have been helpful. The staff has been kind and caring and they have been helping with his nutritional needs. I am very grateful to them for taking such good care of him. ❤ The rooms are nice and kept clean

Photos of Margate Health & Rehab

About Margate Health & Rehab

Margate specializes in Transitional Rehabilitation, a comprehensive rehabilitation approach that focuses on short-stay recovery after surgery or other illness.

Margate is a leader in returning patients to their homes as quickly as possible. With rehabilitation services available 7 days a week, patients get the intensive treatment they need to return to their prior level of independence as quickly as possible.

Our focus is providing each patient with a positive rehab experience. Because of these positive experiences, a significant number of our patients return to Margate for future rehabilitation needs.

We partner with local hospitals, physicians and insurance companies to support our patients’ goals in their desire to return home to the resumption of a healthy, active lifestyle.

Map of Margate Health & Rehab