Carebridge Assisted Living Community

Reviews of Carebridge Assisted Living Community

Assisted Living Reviews for Carebridge Assisted Living Community

August 02, 2012

By beyondhelp

My parent has been a resident here for several years. Carebridge isn't a fancy place but up to recently it had been kept clean and the staff was always attentive and appeared to really care for all of the residents. (even the difficult ones) However, over the past few months some of the key people have left. Like Rene, Blanche & Joanne. And many of the other familiar faces have disappeared, only to be replaced by (some) people that look like they are there to just get a paycheck... Sometimes you can feel the tension and lack of respect between the people behind the desks and the ones on the floor. (By the way I heard [from a very sharp and observant resident] that a couple of the long time staff are planning to leave as well) "Housekeeping" ... rooms aren't attend to as well as they used to be... I have noticed over the past couple months, the same paper, cup or tissue on the floor in my parents room "missed" by the sweeper for as long as a week or until I picked it up! (If I don't dust, no one does.) "THE FOOD"... I am there quite often at meal times, and it appears that the quality of the food go down hill. The appearance of the plates are becoming more unappetizing and sometimes food like Chicken breast and Pork chops are so over cooked it is impossible to cut, much less chew. I pay 100% out of our pocket for our parents care, and if wouldn't be so upsetting to my parent we would move to another facility. And yes, I know that times are hard and budgets need to be cut, but it would be nice to see that all of the "new" people now working there actually cared for each other and the residents they care for just a bit more!

March 07, 2012

By FOREVER 2012

My mother n law lives there. This is a very caring and wonderful place. The activity cordnator is awesome. She works very hard to be sure everyone gets involved. I have always been treated with respect yand my mother n law loves it there. If I ever need to live in a assisted living I will go to carebridge assisted in jacksonville. Everyone there is GREAT.

February 28, 2012

By culazel18

I once visited carebridge assisted living to visit a family friend during the holidays. She is very close to everyone in our family and her well being is extremely important to us. Upon entering the facility I noticed a very warm, clean and friendly environment. The building itself was very well maintained one thing in particular were the bathrooms. The staff was extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The care and concern they show for there residents is very evident. The lady at the front desk was very polite and helpful when trying to locate our friend. Our friend who was a resident in the facility was also very pleased with her stay. She has grown a special bond with her caretakers and they have made her feel very welcome and at home. This made us feel very good about her well being and to know that she is so well taken care of. Overall all I would highly recommend this establishment for anyone considering assisted living facilitys in the jacksonville area. I look forward to visiting Carebridge again in the near future.

About Carebridge Assisted Living Community

Carebridge Assisted Living Community is a senior living provider in Jacksonville, North Carolina that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Carebridge Assisted Living Community for more details on services and rates.

Map of Carebridge Assisted Living Community