Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

Reviews of Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

Nursing Home Reviews for Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

January 17, 2019

By tennele

Please do not admit your love one to this facility if you expect quality of care for your love one. The facility is way under staffed and unless the residents are able to take care of their personal hygiene, don't expect it to be a priority at this facility.

May 15, 2018

By VGorham

As you know, taking care of an elderly loved one can be quite a challenge. Taking care of a sick, elderly loved one brings many extra layers making it an even bigger challenge. On behalf of our family, we want to extend our deepest and utmost supreme gratitude to the staff of Universal Healthcare Fuquay Varina. We do not know what we would have done without this facility. Our thoughts are no longer consumed with worry over my Aunt Ruth's care. We feel relieved knowing that she is getting a paramount level of care. The entire staff is expedient, courteous and most of all compassionate. Our family can never truly express the fullness of our gratefulness for what they do for us. The staff makes my aunt and our family feel very comfortable and very safe. My mother once told me that Ms. Prosper, the director, made herself available to lend a hand with taking care of the resident’s basic daily needs. That was very, very commendable of her since usually, directors are not, as they say, expected to jump in the trenches. Ms. Ongechi is always there making sure each resident is given the best care possible from her nurses, the administrative staff makes themselves available to address any of our concerns and finally, Ms. Omer, the Director of Admissions guides us through this journey. Because of these factors, our lives can go on as before because we no longer feel anxious about her care. We would recommend this facility to anyone looking for a safe, comfortable, and responsible place for their loved one. Again, we thank the entire staff for what they do for the Hicks family. Respectfully, Velisa G.

November 22, 2014

By Caring101928850

I really liked Universal Healthcare; it rated very high but they didn’t have any opening for what my father needs. They were so new that they were not fully staffed to the point where they could handle someone like my father. It felt like home, and cleanliness is excellent. The person who entertained me was very knowledgeable, and the rooms were of pretty good sizes; it had both shared or just single person room, and they were very nice. They didn’t have enough staff in the area that my father needed. Everything was very well-manicured. It was a very nice place, the people were very nice, the facility was just really upscale, and the food was nice. It would have been a really nice location if they could have taken him.

About Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina is a senior living provider in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina for more details on services and rates.

Map of Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina