Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

Reviews of Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

Nursing Home Reviews for Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

November 22, 2014

By Caring101928850

I really liked Universal Healthcare; it rated very high but they didn’t have any opening for what my father needs. They were so new that they were not fully staffed to the point where they could handle someone like my father. It felt like home, and cleanliness is excellent. The person who entertained me was very knowledgeable, and the rooms were of pretty good sizes; it had both shared or just single person room, and they were very nice. They didn’t have enough staff in the area that my father needed. Everything was very well-manicured. It was a very nice place, the people were very nice, the facility was just really upscale, and the food was nice. It would have been a really nice location if they could have taken him.

About Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina

Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina is a senior living provider in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina for more details on services and rates.

Map of Universal Healthcare - Fuquay Varina