Home of the Good Shepherd

Reviews of Home of the Good Shepherd

Assisted Living Reviews for Home of the Good Shepherd

July 22, 2014

By Doug Haller

My dad lived at Home of the Good Shepherd in Saratoga Springs, for about 10 months, before his passing this last April. We had a great experience there. They are a warm caring staff, professional. The Saratoga Springs facility is for relatively high functioning residents.... and he made many friends while there. My father felt fortunate to have found a place that felt like home after a relatively short time.

November 27, 2013

By Donna73773850

Home of the Good Shepherd was an advanced assisted living. I even tasted their food, checked out their dining area, the presentation, everything, and they're pretty much run in the same price as other facilities. The facility itself was exceptionally clean. The grounds were really nice. The staff seemed to work well together. I also saw their clients and just by watching their faces, they seemed to enjoy the staff as well. The management stands out the most. I paid attention to the fact that they knew every client by name when we passed them in the hall. Some of the other facilities couldn't help me because they just couldn't deal with the oxygen that my mom needed. But here, they talked to me about the physician, the transportation and the oxygen use for my mom.

October 09, 2013

By William18

I go by Home of the Good Shepherd quite often and the facility seemed nice. It's a facility for people who need high level of care. I saw people in wheelchairs. We did look at a couple of rooms and the main thing that I could remember was that the space was about half and the price was about double from where my mom-in-law's at.

Services and Amenities of Home of the Good Shepherd

About Home of the Good Shepherd

Home of the Good Shepherd is a senior living provider in Saratoga Springs, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Home of the Good Shepherd for more details on services and rates.

Map of Home of the Good Shepherd