The 80th Street Residence

Offers Assisted Living, Nursing Homes, Continuing Care Communities, and Memory Care

430 East 80th Street, New York, NY 10075
The 80th Street Residence (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The 80th Street Residence

Assisted Living Reviews for The 80th Street Residence

Memory Care Reviews for The 80th Street Residence

July 18, 2011

By Michael12

I really enjoy visiting my father in the facility. My father recently had complications with his dementia that resulted in Pneumonia. The staff made sure that he was well taken care of. One nurse even volunteered to work a double shift just to sit with him so he had company while I was at work. He kept my father company during this hard and difficult time. The entire staff is great. They are very professional and dedicated to making life for the residents as independent as possible. Even though i found it hard to place my father in a assisted living facility, this place made my decision a little bit easier.
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Costs for The 80th Street Residence

Services and Amenities of The 80th Street Residence

• Get Costs

About The 80th Street Residence

The only licensed Assisted Living Residence in NYC entirely devoted to Enhanced Memory Care. No one wants to leave their home. We understand and that is why we are different... Our intimate environment is deliberate. We create days filled with curiosity, meaning, connection and joy. We have seen yesterday's Executives, Politicians, Artists, Educators and World Travelers begin to thrive again. When the time comes, please know that we are here. Ensconced in the landmark neighborhood of the Upper East Side, Residents continue to enjoy the heart and soul of the incomparable city they have always loved.

Map of The 80th Street Residence