The 80th Street Residence

Reviews of The 80th Street Residence

Memory Care Reviews for The 80th Street Residence

June 29, 2012

By Aces1

This facility was really nice and clean. They would have the hand sanitizer on the front desk and many other places. The staff was very friendly and easy to get along with. My grandpa's room was quite roomy and his attendant was always there when he needed them. They took care of him tremendously during his final months and he told us to make a small donation to the facility, so we did. I really applaud this facility for its efficiency.

June 01, 2012

By tjg2b

My grandmother was living there for two years. She had a very nice size room which was fully furnished. There was a nursing staff on duty twenty-four hours a day. She was able to do many activities while she was there. She met many new friends and loved the experience till she passed. The place was always very clean and well taken care of. Whenever my grandmother had a problem with anything in her apartment a maintence person would come out right away. Everyone was very friendly and really looked after her.

July 18, 2011

By Michael12

I really enjoy visiting my father in the facility. My father recently had complications with his dementia that resulted in Pneumonia. The staff made sure that he was well taken care of. One nurse even volunteered to work a double shift just to sit with him so he had company while I was at work. He kept my father company during this hard and difficult time. The entire staff is great. They are very professional and dedicated to making life for the residents as independent as possible. Even though i found it hard to place my father in a assisted living facility, this place made my decision a little bit easier.
See all Memory Care reviews (7) See fewer reviews

Costs for The 80th Street Residence

Services and Amenities of The 80th Street Residence

• About The 80th Street Residence

The only licensed Assisted Living Residence in NYC entirely devoted to Enhanced Memory Care. No one wants to leave their home. We understand and that is why we are different... Our intimate environment is deliberate. We create days filled with curiosity, meaning, connection and joy. We have seen yesterday's Executives, Politicians, Artists, Educators and World Travelers begin to thrive again. When the time comes, please know that we are here. Ensconced in the landmark neighborhood of the Upper East Side, Residents continue to enjoy the heart and soul of the incomparable city they have always loved.

Map of The 80th Street Residence