Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

Reviews of Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

Assisted Living Reviews for Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

August 25, 2014

By Sparkygirl

My family was so nervous about the transition from home to Assisted Living. We chose Brandywine because the residents seemed happy and the staff were involved with them each time we visited. The day before we moved mom in so many employees came to visit us and introduce themselves. The day of moms move in we couldn't believe how fast mom trusted the staff. From the moment she walked in she was treated like she was at a 5 star resort. We thought she would not leave our sides. Well, we were wrong. The care staff came to get her for lunch. She went to lunch and then all of the activities straight from there. We were shocked. They have given her (and us) the love and attention she needed to transition as smoothly as possible. Every picture they show us she has a big beautiful smile! And since we visit often we know she is happy and adjusting well. I recommend them to anyone who asks!

August 18, 2014

By happily satisfied daughter!

After looking at numerous Assisted Living facilities for dad we stumbled upon Brandywine! We finally felt like this was to be dad's new home. Everything was perfect. The building is beautiful and clean without feeling institutional. This was the only Assisted Living facility where the residents looked happy. The staff are extremely cordial, caring and welcoming at all times. The food and menu remind dad of being on a cruise! Dad and his room is always kept clean, as is his laundry. Brandywine is very attentive to dad's needs at ALL times. While this isn't the same as being back "home", it sure is the next best place! I have been relieved of the constant worry over dad living on his own and take comfort in the staff, service, care and happy residents surrounding my father!

July 02, 2014

We placed my mother at Brandywine because we needed a facility immediately. We needed some facilities to take care of her. We're not crazy about that place. The room was just plain. They're just four walls. My experience with Brandywine taking care of my mother, who was on oxygen, is not good. The service that they have is a 1, with 1 being the worst.

Services and Amenities of Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

About Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace

Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace is a senior living provider in Melville, New York that offers residents Assisted Living and Assisted Living. Contact Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace for more details on services and rates.

Map of Brandywine Living at Huntington Terrace