Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

Reviews of Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

Assisted Living Reviews for Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

September 19, 2013

By Sally14

We chose Home of the Good Shepherd because it's close to my home. Everything was wonderful. We have not eaten there, but my mother has no complaints about it. She is very happy there. They have bingo and they take the residents out for activities. They have a piano room and they also do movies. They have whole bunch of rocking chairs outside in the front and they do like social hour out there. They have a whole list of activities everyday that the residents do. The staff are very caring to my mom. What I like best is that I feel that my mother is safe there and she is happy. I would absolutely recommend this facility to others.

About Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe

Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe is a senior living provider in Malta, New York that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe for more details on services and rates.

Map of Home of the Good Shepherd at Highpointe