Harmony Residential Care, Inc

Reviews of Harmony Residential Care, Inc

Assisted Living Reviews for Harmony Residential Care, Inc

July 08, 2020

By Jeanne Schnoor

My parents were hospitalized two days apart. My Mom passed away. We had to find assisted living that was secure, as he suffers from Alzheimers. Margaret the owner, Pattie the office Manager, Deseray the House Manager, Iris and all the staff are fabulous. They are prompt when I ask for something, flexible with the family. My Dad has resided at Harmony House since 2018. With the CV19 going on, I feel he is in the safest place he could possibly be. He is well cared for and loved not only by his family but by the staff at Harmony. I truly feel God led us to this home for my father.

Your dad is a very special man whom we love. He has made his home here with us and we feel like your extended family. It's the special families like you that make our day. Thank you so much for putting your trust in us and for the wonderful review.

July 08, 2020

By mom 94

The staff at Harmony is wonderful and very helpful. The home when my mom lives is beautiful and kept very clean. The transition went very well for my mom who moved in to Harmony. Very happy with the home, care given to my mom and the staff. Great place, and great staff. Thank you Harmony

I am so glad your mom's move-in went smoothly. You were concerned her adjustment would take time, but she was happy from day one! I know what a relief that was for you. Thank you for your review and 5 Stars!

June 18, 2019

By Larry H.

my mother moved to Albuquerque approximately eight years ago. During that time she went from being totally independent in her own home to rely on somebody to care for her 2x4 seven. when she required 24 x 7 care we reviewed many many facilities. we were lucky enough to visit Harmony during that search. since replace my mother over a year ago we have been thrilled with the loving, careful attention she's gotten better and better. Our interactions with the staff of been wonderful she seems to be happy with the other residents, the nursing staff, the food the activities - and she wasn't she would tell you. My brother (who lives i Florida) and I hadn't realized it but Margaret and her staff have been so good for my mother every minute of every day she came back from being a frail 89-year-old to be a 90-year-old healthy, happy functional resident of harmony. The location of the facility is centrally located to the rest of the family - allowing the us to visit her more often. We all have peace of mind because she is well cared for, safe, secure and healthy. Margaret in her staff have been so very helpful I can't thank them enough for my mother's peace of mind.

May 23, 2019

By Joan L.

My husband has been at Harmony for six months and I can honestly say that it has been a positive experience for both of us. I visit my husband every week, and I’ve been able to observe the care, meals, etc. I can find no fault with the level of care. My husband is always clean, dressed and seems very comfortable with his room, the other Residents and the staff. The house is always clean, no odors of the kind so often found in these facilities. I’ve observed the staff cleaning when they are not directly involved with the Residents. The place is immaculate. I’m usually visiting around lunchtime; the meals appear to be very tasty and adequate. My husband has no problem with the food. I have to compliment the staff for their caring and communication. If they have a concern, they call me immediately. When I have a question or concern, they answer me promptly. It is a relief to have a doctor on call which saves me from driving an hour to bring my husband to his former physician. When all is said and done, I have only good things to say about Harmony Residential Care. It has made such a difference in my life to see that my husband is so well cared for. Joan L.

May 22, 2019

By Tmensching

My mother was a resident here, and her care was extraordinary. The staff was attentive to her needs and stayed in communication with me the whole time.

May 21, 2019

By Berneil

First, I live thousands of miles away, so to have my sweet Mother (a musician her whole life) under the care of others was a critical decision. Fortunately for me, Margaret had a bed available for her shortly after she needed it. Unfortunately, I was not able to help move her at the time, but the gentle spirit and caring concern took a very difficult situation and turned it into a very positive and wonderful transition. Now, over a year and a half later my Mother is perhaps healthier and happier than she has been in many, many years. I'm not going to sugar coat this, as her previous situation was very sad and she had started spiraling downwards, but with good nutrition and many loving watchful eyes, she has bounced back to a much more energetic and healthy lady. We even had her 90th birthday at her new home last August--fully decorated by the staff, by the way....and she tapped dance for the visitors...well, sort of tapped danced---She did become ill one day, and were it not for Margaret's expertise, she would be tap dancing in heaven. Margaret's split second knowledge got her into the hospital immediately, where I would have thought she had the flu and would have perhaps waited a day or so. Many Thanks, Margaret! If Margaret senses anything is amiss, she corrects it asap! We are blessed to have such a facility like this!

May 19, 2019

By kblagg

Review of Harmony House Assistive Living in Rio Rancho. I moved my mom to Harmony House in April. She is 85 and was in need of 24 hour care. I toured several large and small residential care homes. Specific to Harmony House, Margaret, the owner and staff, words cannot express how grateful I am to them. My mom is thriving there. The food is tasty, specific to individual needs, and prepared at the home. My moms medications are administered by knowledgeable staff. Mom’s bedroom is large, comfortable and welcoming. My mom had a hard time with separation anxiety when moved here. Staff became immediately aware of this, giving her xtra attention at night, encouraging her to attend activities, and simply caring about her happiness. The staff knows the Geriatric population well. Their treatment is consistently loving, professional and respectful. My wife visited last week and found a caregiver assisting my mom get dried off and dressed. She was unaware she was being observed. Sara was being gentle, respectful, and so kind. Once again, Harmony House is my moms new home. The company knows how to treat elderly patients with variable needs. Safety is their mission. I would rate Harmony House as a 10/10. Thank you

September 05, 2017

By GAPearson

After not being able to care for my 97 year old Mother in my own home, I found this wonderful home that could help me in every way , Margaret and her staff are wonderful caring folks ,they all cared for my Mother in a homelike atmosphere, She loved playing bingo and having her nails done .I could drop in at anytime and know that my Mother was in good hands. and this gave me peace of mind, She was there for a year and a half ,and just passed away at age 99 what a blessing ! Thank yo so much Margaret and staff, love G.

July 05, 2017

By mcuria

To All: My mother has found a second home! It is a house with eight other clients. It is a cozy, homey, feel to the house. They attend to my mother and all of her needs. Margaret, the RN, and administrator to the Harmony House is wonderful! She works with families in terms of their budget and cost. We are so thankful for Harmony House.. It has been a Godsend!

April 14, 2017

By Larry006132

My visit at Harmony Residential Care was very pleasant. The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, and we had a nice tour. They actually had 1 vacant apartment, but it was too small for me. I am on their waiting list in case one of their larger 1-bedrooms opened up. They have about 8 or 9 people living there, so it is a smaller place, and it is more like a home atmosphere. They serve 3 meals a day, and they have laundry service for the 1-bedroom. They don’t have the kind of equipment the bigger places have. They have a very small room with 1 or 2 exercise machines. It is assisted living, and they offer quite a few services. They offer help with bathing and with medication, if you need that. They offer most of the services for assisted living.

March 28, 2017

By Paula041064

Harmony Residential Care was a small place. If Mom needs to be moved into a nursing home-type setting, then Harmony is on our list. They had a room with a bathroom, and all meals were cooked in a dining area.

March 03, 2017

By Gloria274507

I was very pleased in the care that my mother received. The caregivers were very caring and supportive with my mother and family members. All the staff worked together as a team.

Your mother was so much a part of the fabric of our lives for a few years. We will always remember Rose with fondness. Thank you Gloria.

November 23, 2016

By Scott336223

We were treated well at Harmony Residential Care, and we liked the facility, but the main concern was the distance from where we're located. The time to get over to be able to see my mom would have been more difficult for us. I think access for someone in a wheelchair would have been more of a challenge. However, it was very nice as far as cleanliness.

It was a pleasure touring our facility with you. Proximity is an important consideration in selecting the right place for a loved one. Thank you for considering Harmony Residential Care for your mom and for the nice review!

September 13, 2016

By Joan488637

I liked that idea that Harmony Residential Care Inc. had a smaller number of residents, so they were able to focus their attention on people. They had some activities and did some outings. They were just small homes that were converted into a facility. The director talked to us a little bit. She was very knowledgeable, supportive, and very passionate in what she did. They served three meals a day, and snacks throughout the day. They had a physician that came into the facility, and I believed they had transportation to appointments as well.

October 02, 2015

By Sharon B.

My mother Mary lived at Harmony Home for the last couple of months of her life. I wish I had moved her there sooner. The House managers were fantastic! Mother Mary loved them all....and always told me about conversations she would have with each individual. I highly recommend Harmony House in Rio Rancho.

June 25, 2015

By Landl

I cannot say enough positive things about this facility! My mom lived at one of the Harmony Residential homes for over a decade until she passed away. I always had peace of mind knowing she was well taken care of. She was able to receive house visits from medical staff and other health care professionals right on the premises. The facility itself is clean, homey and comfortable. The staff are patient, kind, trustworthy and loving. Margaret is top notch! She was always responsive to my moms needs and addressed any concerns immediately. Harmony House is like family to me and I highly recommend it to anyone in need of assisted living.

April 16, 2015

By GratDaughter

We had my Dad in Harmony house for 13 months before he passed away peacefully at this home and the hard work the staff does makes them all the greatest. We greatly appreciated it. The staff in this home are all 'worth a million dollars', my Mom's phrase. It was such a comfort knowing he was cared for by such compassionate people.

April 13, 2015

By ingekarin

Harmony House and the caring team that is working with their passion are amazing. They cared for my father who had dementia for 13 months until he passed away in March 2015. Margaret, Mary and Adriana are the ladies I interacted with most but I know there are many more behind the scenes who helped to make my dad's final year happy & peaceful. And they helped myself, my mom and my sister rest easier knowing that passionate professional folks were seeing to his needs. With deepest appreciation to the Harmony Home staff!

April 09, 2015

By -Caring

Harmony Residential is an absolutely wonderful place. The people working there are angels. They're honorable, loving and professional. They're just fabulous! My sister was cared for personally with great love and care for all the years she was there. Our experience with them was incredible. My sister was there for three years. Margaret has the finest ethics. She has such integrity in the way she manages her staff and the facility. She's one of the most impressive people I've ever met and certainly one of the kindest. She's a top professional in every way.

Your 5 Star review will be shared with our staff of 'angels' who have earned this praise in my eyes too. Their work is truly a labor of love. Your sister was a very special person who made us giggle and smile a lot. We will always remember Madge with great fondness. Visit often because we love you too Joann. Thank you for your generous words of praise.

March 13, 2015

By fredamc

My name is Freda McSwane and I was the POA for a very sweet lady who spent her final year with harmony Residential Care. I have been in many assisted living centers, and have to admit that Harmony Residential Care is the best I have seen. This place gets five stars for cleanliness, compassion, staff, directors, and care. I could not fault them in any way. The above and beyond care that my friend received was pretty unbelievable. If I ever need a place to stay and require assistance, I would not hesitate to do everything possible to make Harmony Residential Care that place.

Our staff care very deeply about our residents and I'm so glad it shows. An acknowledgement such as this is the best reward we could receive. Thank you for your kind words.

December 05, 2014

By Mary Frank

Margaret, I want to let you know how supported I felt all through the process with my mother. Everyone on your staff is just the best -- I felt so close to them all, especially Mary, because of who she is and that we spent so much time together with my mom. She was wonderful - but also Adriana, Tanya, Devon -- you have loving and competent people working for you. I thought my mom would be around longer, but I'm so happy that I chose Harmony House for her final days.

Dear Mary Frank, you truly honor us with your gratitude. Thank you, Margaret

July 22, 2014

Harmony Residential was great. My mother lived there for almost two years and we visited her daily. I would say that I was very satisfied with their care. Then, the mother of my sister-in-law lived there for over two years too. I went there weekly. The girls at Harmony were really good with the residents. The place was immaculate. I had eaten there many times. I noticed that their diet were good and balanced. They had a nice outdoor where they could sit. It was really a good place to be for elderly people who couldn't take care of themselves anymore.

June 30, 2014

In mid-March, I placed my mother in Harmony Residential Care, Inc. - Abundant Living. They only have room for about seven residents. It is about as close to a home life as you are going to get if you are living like that. It is very clean, and the staff seems conscientious. They seem to want to include families in things. I guess what stands out about it is the general atmosphere, the feel you get, the ambiance. I have no criticisms at this point. I wanted a small, more intimate setting. I didn't want one of the big places that has hundreds of residents.

May 20, 2014

By Twanda

My mother has been in 3 assisted living residences in the last 4 years. As her health declined, I would move her to a different one, thinking that newer is better, bigger is better, smaller is better, on and on. I had not considered having her in a small residential home, but her home health care workers suggested Autumn Glow, which is part of the Harmony Residential Homes. I toured it and was very impressed. From the first time I was there, I felt that it was a "homey" place. I moved my mother there a little over a month ago. I was really nervous, because she did not want to move. In the past, when she would misplace something or forget someone's name, or break something she would call me to come take care of it. That was when she was in the larger assisted living communities. She never liked the food, and complained that there was not enough help to meet her needs in a timely manner. Since she has been at Autumn Glow, she has not complained about the food or the care. In fact, she seems happy. For the first time in four years, she seems happy! I am more relaxed, not always expecting a call for something I need to take care of. Margaret, the manager of Harmony Residential, has helped me and my mother, both. She is kind and understanding and very patient. Jennifer, the woman who is there on all weekdays is very gentle with the residents and understanding. I can say the same for Lindsey, who works weekends. In addition to these staff members, and others I haven't met, Harmony provides activities directors who come and play games and do arts and crafts with the residents. A man comes twice a month to give chair massages to the residents. My mother was given a birthday party at which they served her favorite meal,(fried chicken) and a beautiful birthday cake. Before my mother went to Autumn Glow, she was happy to stay alone in her room, sometimes not going to the dining room for meals. Since she has been at Autumn Glow, many times when I go in to visit her, she is with the other ladies talking or watching tv in the living room. One day I called to talk to her on the phone. They told me she was playing Bingo! That made me so happy! The food that I have seen served there is the kind of food we had at home. Not fancy gourmet food, just plain, good food. Hamburgers, stews, soups, sandwiches, meatloaf. My mother is very well cared for there. She hasn't fallen in a long time, and the staff is always aware of when she is moving around. They are close enough to her to assist her before she might be aware that she needs assistance. Anyway, I recommend Harmony Residental Care highly. My mother is well cared for and seems content for the first time in years.

April 07, 2014

By danielle1322

I am ashamed it took me so long to write a review. this place is absolutely wonderful. I try to take care of my mother alone and I did not realize how hard it was. the care givers are wonderful and the manager Margaret is exceptional. she took the time to help me make the transition. (I needed more psychological work than my mother !) the care is professional , the house is like a home. and I really love that I can go in to see her at anytime of the day. if you have any hesitation email me I will convince that if you are taking care of a family member you love (and you are not a professional in that field) you are not thinking about them but you ! and I love all the "ladies" who are there (Margaret call them "her ladies") it is the best decision I made for my mother !

January 27, 2014

By Kris4

My best friend highly recommended Harmony Residential. Her mother was a resident there. When my mom went in, she couldn't walk, couldn't see and she was in a wheelchair. She was highly medicated in another facility. When she went to Harmony, they had a doctor come in and re-do all her medications. She is now walking. She's doing very well. She's well taken care of. I can't say enough about Jerry, the supervisor on how great they are in taking care of my mom. The place is spotless clean. They have many activities. They provide anything that the residents need. It's really one of the best places where I placed my mom.

January 22, 2014

By Glenna3

We have a terrific experience with Harmony. We have no complaints about them. They just provide everything for us. It's just excellent. We're very, very happy with them.

October 30, 2013

By Gloria17

Harmony was the first place I visited and I really liked it. I was impressed with their layout and their furnishing. It's cheery, homey and comfortable. It has a nice neighborhood. I talked to Margaret and she's wonderful. She really explained the program very well. She took me around on a tour. They have different homes and they're all close together and she took me to each one. I was worried about mom on her first day with Harmony. It was hard for her. The next day she was pretty fine. She's adjusting pretty well. She said that everybody's friendly. I would truly recommend Harmony to anyone that needed a place.

October 18, 2013

My mother is very happy with Harmony Residential. Her room there is nice. We've had breakfast there and they have very good food. The staff is very caring. Mary is wonderful. She's there during the day. She bends over backwards for all the residents. Tanya is so much fun.

October 18, 2013

My mother has been with Harmony Residential for a month now. She seemed to be well acclaimated with the place. She did not have any problems. We've been pretty pleased with the staff.

October 15, 2013

By James47

Everything with Harmony Residential was great. They were recommended to me by a home care company. I did not encounter any problems with them. The staff was very nice. My mother was happy there. She was there for respite care.

October 12, 2013

By Carol77155150

My mother was there for a year and a half. The place is well-kept. She had a room whom she shared with another lady. It was very colorful, cheerful and warm. It was just a very nice home environment. The food was excellent. The caregivers were just exceptional. They were very caring to my mother. They treated her like their own mother. She had Alzheimer's and towards the end, they were very kind and patient with her. Their care was exceptional.

October 12, 2013

By Linda77155050

I'm very happy with Harmony Residential. My mother has been there for a year and a half. The staff is very caring. My mother said that the caregivers are like her daughter. They're loving to her. They really go above and beyond to help her all the time. The food there are all home-cooked. It's really good.

September 27, 2013

By forjoan2013

Harmony House offers a very quiet and peaceful "home" for several residents that require more care than they are able to get by living independently. They provide this care with the most respectful and responsible staff that really do spend time getting to know and appreciate each and every resident for their individual qualities. My Mom has been a resident of this home for many years and I have always felt that not only does she get the greatest care available, the staff are excellent in communicating with family members and meeting all of the unique needs of each individual resident. I have the utmost respect and admiration for Margaret Surrock and the staff she employs, and could not have wished for a better, more secure or wonderful, loving place for my Mom to spend these years.

September 27, 2013

By A Caring Daughter1

My mother has been a resident in this facility for nearly 2 years and I wouldn't want her anywhere else. I can rest easy knowing that she is receiving quality care around the clock 24/7. Everything is done around a schedule which is so important for the elderly, including meals, baths/showers, scheduled medication. The caregivers get to know each resident in a very special way. My mother has said several times, "they spoil me". Anytime family comes to pick her up to take her out, they make sure she is dressed well and her hair is fixed so she can feel good about herself. Other services provided include manicures, massages, activities, and a PA comes to them regularly to give them medical care so that I don't have to take her to a doctor unless a specialist or hospitalization is needed. This works well since he sees them in their own environment. They also have special social occasions in which family members are invited. If you are looking for an assisted living facility for a loved one, I highly recommend Harmony Residential Care.

You honor us with your gratitude and trust. We love what we do. Thank you.

Memory Care Reviews for Harmony Residential Care, Inc

Questions about Harmony Residential Care, Inc

What ongoing training does the staff receive in dementia care?

We have monthly dementia care courses covering various types of dementia as well as other necessary topics. We also have speakers and community professional conduct in- services for continuous learning specific to the types of illness we see in our resident population.

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Harmony Residential Care, Inc. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We are a licensed residential care setting for seniors who need assistance with some or all activities of daily living. Our residents enjoy a home-like setting with caregiver assistance available around the clock. Our population of residents range in age from 75 to 100 +. Many of our residents require at least some assistance due to physical, sight or hearing impairment, memory,problems. But our residents are vibrant and beautiful and have much to offer one another. Our residents enjoy socializing, reading, taking walks, participating in fun activities, and of course, watching their favorite television shows.

What programs or activities does Harmony Residential Care, Inc offer to enrich residents' well-being?

Daily activities include taking walks, playing group games such as cards and bingo, listening to music, singing songs and enjoying their visitors, socializing with each other, reading the newspaper, and participating in group exercises.

What places are near Harmony Residential Care, Inc or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Our residents enjoy trips out with family and friends to movies, shopping and restaurants. We have gated grounds for outdoor enjoyment and a residential neighborhood to take walks in.

What transportation services does Harmony Residential Care, Inc offer to assisted living residents?

Use of the local senior bus is our method of transportation as well as resident family member. Medical transportation can be arranged on a case by case basis. Family and friends are also a useful resource when transportation is necessary.

What makes the chef or dining program at Harmony Residential Care, Inc exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We offer well balanced home cooked meals made with fresh ingredients. We listen to our resident's requests as our guide when creating our menus.

What safety features or security measures does Harmony Residential Care, Inc offer to assisted living residents?

Our residents safety is of the utmost importance. Our homes have keypad exit for our memory care residents. We have a fire alarm system for resident safe evacuation. Our homes are one story with front and rear exit doors for quick evacuation.

How does Harmony Residential Care, Inc keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

Calls and visits are welcomed. Our staff keep families well informed. We use a team approach for our resident's well being to include family members. We recognize the importance of clear communications between the staff and families. We have an open door policy at our office and our families can visit us during all office hours.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Harmony Residential Care, Inc during daytime and nighttime hours?

There is one resident attendant for 8 residents around the clock. During the daytime shifts we also have additional staff available and on duty. Our activities director is mingling with our residents daily while she promotes socialization and stimulating activities for everyone. Our staff to resident ratio assures each resident receives prompt attention, supervision and a safe environment to live in.

If Harmony Residential Care, Inc accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Pets are welcome to visit indoors and outdoors.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

New Mexico Regulations require that every resident attendant receive 30 or more continuing education courses per year. Our company has invested in state of the art on line courses and training materials including video learning as well as classroom instruction. Our training requirements for new hires is strictly adhered to and we conduct a well managed continuous learning program tied to performance evaluations. Our staff receive on going training in medication management, dementia, hospice care, chronic conditions common for the elderly, safety and emergencies, confidentiality, personal care and hygiene, vital signs, proper glove use and more. Certifications received include food safety and assistance with medications.

How many staffers are on duty in the daytime and overnight?

There is one resident attendant for 8 residents for each shift around the clock. This ratio ensures all that every resident receives prompt attention. Safety and supervision is assured with this ratio.

What safety features or security measures does Harmony Residential Care, Inc provide to protect residents who wander?

Our homes are secure with keypad entry and exit. Our outdoor spaces allow for freedom to walk and explore with locked gates for safety.

What programs or activities does Harmony Residential Care, Inc offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

In addition to posted daily activities for our residents to participate in, some residents enjoy using their computers and tablets for their own personal entertainment as well as to Skype with family members and friends. Staff are always available and personally involved in meaningful resident conversation. Staff are available to assist our residents with their electronic devices if they need a refresher course on how to use them.

Our facility Registered Nurse conducts the first assessment prior to admission and thereafter. Our staff and family members use a team approach to watch for changes in our residents which may necessitate a change in the resident care plan. We review care plans on an on-going basis as well as every 6 months continuously.

What techniques does Harmony Residential Care, Inc use to support memory care residents during mealtimes?

Close supervision during meal times is essential for the population of residents we serve. . Our staff gently encourage and remind residents to eat. Food served is easy to eat and cut small for residents to pick up and chew. Residents who require assistance to eat are helped at meal times.

How does Harmony Residential Care, Inc keep residents' families informed about their loved ones' health?

Whenever there is a health concern of any kind we reach out to the primary family member and the physician immediately. Family members are welcomed to visit anytime and call us anytime to check in.

Describe the neighborhood around Harmony Residential Care, Inc. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Harmony Residential Care homes are located within a residential suburb.

Is Harmony Residential Care, Inc affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Harmony Residential Care homes have doctors that visit our community and offer primary medical care. A resident's insurance plan will dictate which hospital they can use. We are well situated around several hospitals to afford quick emergency care.

Costs for Harmony Residential Care, Inc

About Harmony Residential Care, Inc

harmonyresidentialcare.com

Caring Hands...Touching Hearts...Helping You

We Care For You

At Harmony Residential Care we are dedicated to providing you compassionate assisted living in secure and inviting residential settings. Your independence and sense of self is enhanced with our supportive environment. Live worry free and secure knowing we are always here for you. Our professionally trained staff are ready to help you when needed 24hrs a day. We know food is an important part of your daily enjoyment. We use only the finest meats and organic fruits and vegetables when preparing our meals. The menu is carefully prepared by our Registered Dietician with you in mind

• Every Service Is Included
  • Bathing and Grooming Assistance
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Incontinence Assistance and Supplies
  • We Honor Aging in Place including Hospice
  • We do your laundry and housekeeping
Special Features

We understand your needs. We respect your individuality. We offer you special features to enhance your activities of daily living. So live well and be happy. It's all here:

• 24 Hr Assistance
  • Hydro Therapeutic Bathing
  • Wireless Internet
  • Cable Television
Dementia Care

When your loved one requires special care, we can help. We design personalized therapeutic care plans to nourish body, mind and spirit. Maintaining a consistent routine with familiar caregivers is important. In our cozy settings, individuals suffering with dementia feel at home and secure.

• 24 hr Personal Attention
  • Incontinence Care
  • Supervision and Companionship
  • Calming low-stimuli environment
  • Positive Social Interactions
  • Walking paths and gated grounds
Professional Care Management

When medical services are needed, we will assist you with a variety of community resources covered by Medicare and supplemental medical insurance:

• In-Home Primary Care