Heritage Assisted Living Las Cruces, NM

Reviews of Heritage Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Assisted Living

July 28, 2011

By Leorah

My Beloved Cliff needed Assisted Living, for severe dementia and a broken hip. The Administrator, Alaina was always there, overseeing his and all the patients needs. She was/is very kind with a strong nature that sees things get done, including overseeing the caregivers at The Heritgage. Monica was/is the attending nurse. I named her MonicaAngel Could NOT ask for a better nurse or human being.. I live in LA and Cliff, my most caring friend lived in Las Cruces. I also have health issues, although I am considerably younger. Cliff recently passed away due to old age. He was coming up on 99. I was there as often as I could be, but when I wasn't, Monica was, and Cliff felt safe, and cared about. These two woman even went with him when he had to return to the hospital, visted and cared for him to the full extent possible while he was in another facility. The owner is Jay. I give The Heritage 5 Stars!!

Services and Amenities of Heritage Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Private Rooms

• Dining Extra: Snacks Available.

• Features Extra: Coordinates With The Sheriffís Department Project Lifesaver For Gps Tracking.

• Staff Patient Ratio: 1:06

• Range Of Services Extra: Incontinence Care. Medical Director & Wellness Director. Adult Day Program Services, By The Hour, Half Or Full Day.

Types of care

• Credit Card
  • Check
  • Payment Options Extra: Private Pay, Long Term Care

About Heritage Assisted Living

Heritage Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Las Cruces, New Mexico that offers residents Assisted Living and Adult Day Care. Contact Heritage Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Assisted Living