Heritage Assisted Living Las Cruces, NM

Heritage Assisted Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Heritage Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Heritage Assisted Living

June 10, 2014

I feel like the staff at The Heritage is very easy to work with. They've been pretty good about calling me to see if I need the room. This weekend is about the only weekend that they didn't have a room, but it was fine because I didn't really need a respite for this weekend. The first time I took my mother-in-law there, she was missing some clothes. They were really good about making sure that when I picked her up, she had everything. I also label all her clothes when I take her, and I try to take the same clothes so they also know which are her clothes. I felt like they listened to me, because when I did tell them I was frustrated with the other places in her clothes, I think they knew it was important to me, and even the staff that they had gotten on them to find her pieces of clothing. They were pretty good about making sure everything was found, and after that, it seemed like nothing is ever missing anymore.

August 27, 2012

By Pamela6

This assisted living provider was extremely helpful. The manager visited my home in the evening and met with me and others involved in my neighbor's care. She answered all of our questions and explained the progression of dementia. She helped develop a plan to get our neighbor into assisted living, as she was very reluctant to go. My neighbor stayed there for about 13 months before passing away. During her time there the staff was very attentive. They kept me apprised of her health status. They let me know when she needed items such as clothing or toiletries. The manager even offered constructive criticism of what I was doing and could do better to help my neighbor. I was very satisfied with their services and would recommend them to anyone.

July 28, 2011

By Leorah

My Beloved Cliff needed Assisted Living, for severe dementia and a broken hip. The Administrator, Alaina was always there, overseeing his and all the patients needs. She was/is very kind with a strong nature that sees things get done, including overseeing the caregivers at The Heritgage. Monica was/is the attending nurse. I named her MonicaAngel Could NOT ask for a better nurse or human being.. I live in LA and Cliff, my most caring friend lived in Las Cruces. I also have health issues, although I am considerably younger. Cliff recently passed away due to old age. He was coming up on 99. I was there as often as I could be, but when I wasn't, Monica was, and Cliff felt safe, and cared about. These two woman even went with him when he had to return to the hospital, visted and cared for him to the full extent possible while he was in another facility. The owner is Jay. I give The Heritage 5 Stars!!

Services and Amenities of Heritage Assisted Living

About Heritage Assisted Living

Heritage Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Las Cruces, New Mexico that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Heritage Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Heritage Assisted Living