Lopatcong Center

Reviews of Lopatcong Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lopatcong Center

July 11, 2012

By Granddaughter8

I would rate this center to be about average. Staff was nice enough but did not seem to go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I needed to ask a lot of questions in order to get straight answers. Physical therapy depart had a nice staff, but I didn't see or hear much encouragement for my grandmother to continue to do better for herself. I was told that if my grandmother were to stay there long term it would not be a place she would be happy in. Most patients that are there are there for long term care. If this is the case then it should not be listed as an assisted living facility. The facility should do more to make to keep their residence more active and do something to give their facility more of a home feeling for long term care. I just feel it was more of a hospital than a nursing "home".

Services and Amenities of Lopatcong Center

• Overall:
  • Date Certified: 09/01/2019

About Lopatcong Center

Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery and improve well-being.

Map of Lopatcong Center