Lopatcong Center

Reviews of Lopatcong Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Lopatcong Center

February 03, 2018

By Stargazer11

The bottom floor of this facility was filthy-the floors never cleaned, the sinks disgusting, beds falling apart, food trays filthy, linens old and air quality smelly most days. The physical therapy department was very unprofessional. The nurses were friendly, but did not provide quality care. Do not recommend.

December 04, 2014

What's nice about Lopatcong Center is that there is no odor. They keep it very clean. It is a nice center. I think the staff there is taking good care of my wife. I absolutely recommend this facility. They tend to lose things, but still it is a very nice place.

July 11, 2012

By Granddaughter8

I would rate this center to be about average. Staff was nice enough but did not seem to go out of their way to make you feel welcome. I needed to ask a lot of questions in order to get straight answers. Physical therapy depart had a nice staff, but I didn't see or hear much encouragement for my grandmother to continue to do better for herself. I was told that if my grandmother were to stay there long term it would not be a place she would be happy in. Most patients that are there are there for long term care. If this is the case then it should not be listed as an assisted living facility. The facility should do more to make to keep their residence more active and do something to give their facility more of a home feeling for long term care. I just feel it was more of a hospital than a nursing "home".

About Lopatcong Center

Lopatcong Center is a senior living provider in Phillipsburg, New Jersey that offers residents Assisted Living and Nursing Homes. Contact Lopatcong Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Lopatcong Center