The Rehab Center at Wedgwood Gardens

Reviews of The Rehab Center at Wedgwood Gardens

Nursing Home Reviews for The Rehab Center at Wedgwood Gardens

February 08, 2017

By hulkcrazy6

My father was recently staying at the center for rehab, the staff was caring and attentive to our needs. It was comforting knowing that my father would be getting a home visit from the center soon and has already been called 2 times to check on his progress since he's been home. I would happily recommend taking your loved one here for rehab.

October 29, 2016

By MBSJ

THE CARE IN THE FACILITY IS EXCELLENT.THE STAFF IS VERY CARING AND ALWAYS TRYING TO MAKE MY STAY AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE.THERAPY IS EXTRAORDINARY AND ALWAYS VERY CONSIDERATE.I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS FAMILY OWNED FACILTY FOR ITS WARMTH AND PROFESSIONALISM.

July 15, 2015

By joe.stofik

majority of staff is upbeat and helpful; but a few on staff were nasty about helping resident with bathroom needs; food is terrible; group showers to residents are continuously ice cold; doctor on staff is horrible- no communication with family on meds., med. changes, etc.

June 29, 2012

By Wild Rose

My experience at this facility really depends on which staff members happen to be working. Usually, I find my grandmother well taken care off. I especially think the managing staff is wonderful, and the receptionist is always friendly as well. For the most part, I think the staff here takes good care of the patients. If I press the help button for my grandmother, usually it takes only a few minutes for a nurse or staff member to come over. Most of nurses and aides are upbeat and understanding, and help make an otherwise depressing place feel friendlier. I think they also do a good job of providing activities for the residents, like manicures, old movie, and board games. Sadly, my grandmother does not speak English and tends to get very bored and lonely. Still, I think the staff at Wedgewood Gardens will go out of its way to make her as happy as possible.

Photos of The Rehab Center at Wedgwood Gardens

Services and Amenities of The Rehab Center at Wedgwood Gardens

• Housing Extra: We Only Offer Private Rooms

• Features Extra: Concierge Services; Library; Religious Services; Onsite Dental, Podiatry, Ophthalmology Services; Onsite Laboratory; Onsite X Ray; Mental Health Services; Ethnic Specialty Care

• Nurse On Staff: 24 Hours Per Day

• Insurance
  • Credit Card
  • Check

About The Rehab Center at Wedgwood Gardens

Wedgwood Gardens Care Center is a 5-star rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility offering a variety of services, ranging from intensive subacute rehabilitation therapy to compassionate long term care. We are proudly rated as 5 stars by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, ranked as one of the 'Best Nursing Homes' by U.S. News & World Report and achieved a Deficiency Free Survey from April 2016-2017.

We are conveniently located on Route 9 North in Freehold, New Jersey. There are over 20 physicians in the area caring for their patients at Wedgwood Gardens, making quality care from your own physician available right in your own neighborhood.

Our elite Care Team welcomes you to tour our facility and meet the compassionate individuals that make Wedgwood Gardens Care Center the right choice for you or your loved ones.

We are rated one of the top 5 Nursing Homes in Newsweek, and the only Nursing home in Monmouth County.

Map of The Rehab Center at Wedgwood Gardens