Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Reviews of Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

April 14, 2017

By Nanonabike

My mom was placed there last week and it was the worse 6 days of her life!! One of the Dr,s at Meridium Hospital told me to,go check it out for my Mom who was needing rehab for siatic back pain. He said it was all redone and was much different and I should give it a try. I went and was very surprised. The place was all redone and was very nice. They had just opened a private room wing and there was no extra charge for the room. They had room for her so I talked it over with one of my sisters and we decided to move her there.. The biggest problem is they don't have enough help and the techs will tell you that. Her bell went unanswered all night and we found her in bed in a Puddle of urine more then once. One morning they forgot to bring her breakfast. Took 2 hours or more to,get her pAin mess. She was there last week for a total of 5 nights. Also if you don't go to the dining hall it takes forever to get your food and it is cold. Orange Juice was watered down. One morning my sister could find no one to help her get my up on the toilet. No one was at the desk. We should have read the reviews before we made this terrible decision!

January 13, 2017

By Dissappointed123

Other

Other than the aids and a few select nurses, this experience was beyond horrific. There lack of medical attention would leave you speechless. The lack of attention to each patient was appalling. Other than a soup or two, the food was inedible. Please, please do your homework before sending a love one to this facility.

November 30, 2016

By Nightmare over

This is an awful place and I am so glad my mom only had to stay there 1 week she kept asking me to get her out of there and I couldn't because I didn't have doctors orders and they said if I took her out its against doctors order and insurance won't pay. i had to tell them when my mom had an accident I. Bed and wait a while for someone to come help me get her all cleaned up and I told them someone was stealing her clothes that I had just brought in to her. Mind you my mom kept telling them also but apparently they didn't chose to listen to me or her and the outcome was my mom actually caught the person doing it and the facility chose not to say anything to us and made my mother who is up there in age and sick needing surgery and there with a bad concussion have to fight to prove the clothes where hers. And than finally one night in November they where having a party and while it was taking place, they wouldn't let anyone take showers cause they where partying and when you ask for a shower the next morning cause they didn't get it the night before like they where suppose to people got told no because than management would know they didn't do them the night prior. Now when the mom needed to go somewhere for care after surgery before she comes home all she says to me is please not that place. Worst place thank god it was only A week because one week is plenty. I would never recommend this place and this place was referred to me well I went back to the hospital that recommended it and told them all about that place. It's bad, don't take your loved ones there.

September 16, 2016

By IrmaD

If you are reading this , please for the safety and mental and physical well being of you or a loved one, do not consider willow springs. The people that run this place are mean, they don't follow rules, and they greed is unreal. Not to mention the awful slop they call food. Plus they cant keep nurses or aids for any length of time. Place is a horrible nightmare come true for all residents. Elderly loved ones deserve better then this. Please do your homework carefully. There are some wonderful places in the area. This is NOT one of them.

August 22, 2016

By Help now

Nurses and aids were wonderful. The rehab part was absolutely awful. My mother did not physically get any better in 3 weeks The rehad personal other than Manny were horrible and insensitive. My mother was left in a wheelchair for 30 to 45 minutes while a rehad personal was documenting something on the computer when she said something to the guy he said I have to do the first so horrible need to have new physical therapy staff and program. Again aids were wonderfull. And nurses were wonderful. The food was so horrible my mom didn't eat at all. Need to change food 100 percent.

October 24, 2015

By Beach lady

My mother became a resident in January. She was living home alone and needed more care than we could provide. She was never a people person and just liked to watch TV. Now she is outgoing, loves the activities, has gained weight from the terrific food. The Social Worker found her the perfect roommate and they are best friends! The aides give her great care and treat her like family. The nurses always keep me updated on her care. The place is spotless and her clothes are clean from the laundry. Willow Springs is a wonderful place to live for my Mother.

October 24, 2014

By Irish060

My 97 year old mother has been in this nursing home I cannot say enough about the staff there from maintence all the way up to the director. No stone is not unturned. I am grateful to all of them. They have a hard job keeping them happy and do exactly that. Thank you to all

March 29, 2014

Burnt Tavern is in a neighborhood my aunt used to live in. It's a small nursing home. They're very caring and very good to her. The food and sanitation is absolutely good. She is having a very good experience there. I will absolutely recommend them to others.

Services and Amenities of Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

• Overall:
  • Ownership Type: For Profit Individual
  • Date Certified: 10/01/2020

About Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Brick, New Jersey that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Willow Springs Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center